Over 33,000 Season Tickets Renewed - A Club Record [Now Over 42,000 Sold]

4 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Do you get sent a new card if you renew or does the old one just remain active? I seen someone post a new card the other day so was not sure?

If a renewal you use your old card but if it's a new ST then it's a new card that's issued

http://rangers.co.uk/news/tickets/faq-smartcards/

37 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Do you get sent a new card if you renew or does the old one just remain active? I seen someone post a new card the other day so was not sure?

Was coming on to ask the same question. I'd prefer the new card, very smart!

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

are we allowed to sell every seat available? Or do away fans need to be given a allocation? If seat's are available I'd sell them then worry about allocations

The corner is greyed out because that's where most away fans will be kept. Also it depends how many season tickets we sell with regards to the smellies. If we sold 45,000 season tickets then the tarriers allocation would have to be cut. In a prefect world we'd give them the corner.

8 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The corner is greyed out because that's where most away fans will be kept. Also it depends how many season tickets we sell with regards to the smellies. If we sold 45,000 season tickets then the tarriers allocation would have to be cut. In a prefect world we'd give them the corner.

And damage the character of one of the world's great derby matches and ensure our away fans were punished by having our allocation decimated at the girodome. 

Not for me.

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

And damage the character of one of the world's great derby matches and ensure our away fans were punished by having our allocation decimated at the girodome. 

Not for me.

Don't really understand how you can say our away fans would be punished for other fans buying season tickets.

Are you saying away fans are more important than getting as many of our fans into home matches?

Just now, rfc_watp said:

Don't really understand how you can say our away fans would be punished for other fans buying season tickets.

Are you saying away fans are more important than getting as many of our fans into home matches?

I'm saying there's a balance. Away fans are hugely important, and yes, I'd rather keep tickets for that game than sell an extra few thousand STs. What you could do is sell extra STs as 'excluding sellic', then the loyal away fans don't have to suffer. 

1 minute ago, rfc_watp said:

Our away support at Parkhead would be punished because they would almost certainly cut our allocation in response.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'm saying there's a balance. Away fans are hugely important, and yes, I'd rather keep tickets for that game than sell an extra few thousand STs. What you could do is sell extra STs as 'excluding sellic', then the loyal away fans don't have to suffer. 

I totally get what your saying mate but I disagree.

If we have a demand for season tickets then I would sell as many as possible. Keeping fans out to save seats for the scum fans to attend in order to allow away fans for us doesn't sit right with me and I go to away games. 

8 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Our away support at Parkhead would be punished because they would almost certainly cut our allocation in response.

Yeh I get that so what I'm asking is are our away fans more important than our home fans?

Just now, rfc_watp said:

I totally get what your saying mate but I disagree.

If we have a demand for season tickets then I would sell as many as possible. Keeping fans out to save seats for the scum fans to attend in order to allow away fans for us doesn't sit right with me and I go to away games. 

You're not keeping fans out if you do tickets excluding sellic. You're trading tickets at home v sellic for tickets away v sellic. The away fans are some of the most loyal and don't deserve to have their biggest game snatched away from them. The scum fans are irrelevant. It's our fans that I'm concerned about.

It's moot anyway, because it won't happen. Damaging the fixture like that would never be allowed. It's too important to the game up here, and to the two clubs. 

4 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Yeh I get that so what I'm asking is are our away fans more important than our home fans?

No but they're just as important as each other and I don't think we'll do anything to change the status quo of how things were when we were previously in the top flight.

28 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Not for me.

Fuck them! I'd put them in the Albion car park if it was up to me. ??

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I hope we sell every single seat in Ibrox.

They manky bastards have never ever deserved to sit in our stadium,fuck the lot of them.

That's the spirit! Fuck the Fenian bastards ??

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

I hope we sell every single seat in Ibrox.

They manky bastards have never ever deserved to sit in our stadium,fuck the lot of them.

I like when they come, I like laughing at their squinty eyes, misspelled tattoos, gingerness, clubbed feet and I particularly like it when they troop home after a pumping dressed as the pope.  

Horrible cunts.