****Your official Rangers V Ross county thread****

AlCapone

26 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Fod; Tav, Wilson, Hill, Wallace; Halliday, Holt, Windass; O'Halloran, Garner, McKay.

That would be my team today. McKay doesn't deserve to start but can't for the life of me think of anyone to replace him without playing somebody else in midfield besides Windass (Kranjcar for eg). We'd lose energy if that was the case.

Not heard of Forrester?

After the way McKay has played all season, he needs dropped even if it's only to give him a shake!

Never Forget Never Forgive

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

In before I head for a pint and the bus, we need a massive reaction from the team today. Just edging a win won't be good enough we have to show we are heading in the right direction finally. 

So 4-1 us, 2 in each half. 

I'm just leaving for the game now. Hopefully get a reaction, but we've been waiting months for that already.

39 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Today is the day the form returns and Ross County get a right good pumpin.

5-0 teddies.

Same here got a good feeling we will turn up today and turn them over. Having Crooks available will be so valuable to us when defending set pieces, the guy is massive and it's where we are most vulnerable. I'll go 4-1 and Miller bagging a hat trick ??

52 minutes ago, CaptainDandy said:

2-1 Rangers

Fod

Tav Crooks Wilson Wallace

Windass Halliday Forrester

Waghorn Garner OHalloran

Before someone starts, I know Crooks is a CDM but he learned his trade as CB and Id rather he was there than Cunt Hill.

That's embarrassing. Up there with Farts instead of Hearts and the smellies

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

Great shout mate as much as we haven't played well if we had taken our chances most games -2 would be easy achievable and today they are getting beat by 4 

Depends who's up front in all honesty.

Windass better be starting again.

12 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Did Albear honestly try to put a positive aspect on draws against Hamilton and Kilmarnock? :lol:

Did I? Where did I do that?

Maybe I just wasn't negative enough. Give me time I'm still learning how you lot roll.

Unless you're saying my potential suicide is a positive aspect...if so, how dare you.