Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jintybear

Willie Collum

Don't think he is a cheat just plain shite

Says it all about the standard of referees in Scottish football when he's made out to be the best.

I can't believe that one of scotlands so called top referees can get so much wrong. I can not put it all down to incompetence and can only think he deliberately "missed" things to give us as little as possible. 

Nah. He's just rubbish. Thought he'd improved this season, but that was the old Collum.

Pretty sure he's given us some dubious stuff in the past. He's just bad.

Terrible performance today and we should have had a pen with a clear shirt tug near the end of the game.

Terrible decisions all day especially the odea tackle that wasn't even a booking

He is fucking garbage 

The FK he/the linesman gave against Tav on McGowan was one of the worst refereeing decisions I have ever seen in my life in person. McGowan literally fell over, hand balled it twice, got up and fell over again and got the FK. 

Hes just fucking shite , and when a game is getting away from him he goes whistle happy , he cant deal with pressure

O'dea should have been off for two bookable offences two. One in each half.

Arsehole turned a blind eye most of the game. Cretin. 

I honestly used to believe that the referees in Scotland were just incompetent, but over the last four years of watching bad decisions every week go against us, I seriously do believe that there is a definite bias against us.  

No doubting his incompetence...and I am not jumping to his defence at all. He did recently suffer the loss of a parent..No excuse for his general incompetence though..Just a sad fact..

Look collum is a fhenian bastard so you better deal with that and any chance he gets to fuck us he will! It's easy for him when we are shite but !:sherlock:

He was fucking rotten. Think we need to start intimidating these cunts the way the tarriers do so we can start getting decisions. 

He runs stupid, all that getting blasted up the arse by his local priest has got to him.

tht penalty he gave us at the piggery was a cover up as since then he has gave us fuck all.

26 minutes ago, B1872 said:

He was fucking rotten. Think we need to start intimidating these cunts the way the tarriers do so we can start getting decisions. 

You got shares in a double glazing company?:lol:

Seriously though, he was horrific today.