Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

10 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Who's gonna uphold the integrity of our game. Just remembered the sfa themselves are in a bit of bother with child abuse.

Will it be down to UEFA to step it and hand down the punishment?

Dear UEFA,

celtic Boys Club was formed in 1966, by Jim Torbett.  He started the abuse shortly afterwards and the celtic manager and captain also knew.

Please Remove the big-ears cup from the record.

:mutley:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while they persist that they are a separate entity the SFA won't touch them. 

once the compensation claims got to court or get settled out of court and they can no longer disassociate themselves with the boys blub  the SFA has to go after them with tough sanctions 

if the SFA don't a full campaign needs to be started to remove the corrupt SFA board members and take them to task 

18 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

while they persist that they are a separate entity the SFA won't touch them. 

once the compensation claims got to court or get settled out of court and they can no longer disassociate themselves with the boys blub  the SFA has to go after them with tough sanctions 

if the SFA don't a full campaign needs to be started to remove the corrupt SFA board members and take them to task 

The sfa had a that ref that was allegedly abusing kids tho

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

And they share the same lawyers.

The very definition of corruption.

I have no idea what's about to happen next I do know however that when this is over the only action open to the sfa is kicking them out our league. 

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Can see it now:

”They have agreed to settle with the victims, to review procedures and ensure transparency therefore no further action will be taken” or some other garbage. Can see it coming from a while away.

That's the problem for the tarriers and the SFA there may be so many abused boys they can't afford to settle.

Scenes when Nonce F.C. and the SFA have to go into liquidation.?

Thing that gets me is that child rape (lets not beat about the bush) has happened throughout the world from the cult that is the catholic church.

There have been major stories breaking from Australia, USA, even Ireland FFS,  Questions have been raised on their major tv stations, newspapers and in their respective parliaments,  apologies offered on behalf of their cult from the high heid yin in Rome.

Question is why is Scotland the only place on earth we're not allowed to talk about it?

1 minute ago, Malkster said:

Thing that gets me is that child rape (lets not beat about the bush) has happened throughout the world from the cult that is the catholic church.

There have been major stories breaking from Australia, USA, even Ireland FFS,  Questions have been raised on their major tv stations, newspapers and in their respective parliaments,  apologies offered on behalf of their cult from the high heid yin in Rome.

Question is why is Scotland the only place on earth we're not allowed to talk about it?

Maybe it is only the beginning with the other trials coming up.

Patience Bear.

4 hours ago, hawkeye said:

Patrick  McGuire is taking action against the SFA on behalf of victims of referee Hugh Stevenson.

Would be justice done if this core of cunts went out the game,at the same time as the organisation that employed,re-employed and harboured known convicted paedophiles. 

1 hour ago, Malkster said:

getting sick of the control these bastards have over the game in this country. 

Their boys club riddled with peadophiles .yet they can get away with distancing themselves 

They have the governing body stitched up 

and 

They have the government in their pockets to .

Spread the word throughout the whole of the UK and beyond that they are peado harbourers and vote the SNP out NOW 

It will all be up to courts now as Dave King would say ignore the noise.. Its nearly 2 years since Mcafferty confessed publicly but there has still to be a Scottish trial, Cairney was a suspect decades ago but charges were dropped.The delay for his trial was expected to be 3 months, 6 months ago. The wheels grind slowly, especially when each minute is worth a right few quid.

8 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

The get out clause for them will be the question of sporting advantage.

Our terrible crime in using a tax loophole, legal at the time, was deemed to have gained us a sporting advantage whereas raping kids does not.

I’m telling you now that, when the “separate entity” shite been blown away, they’ll pay compensation and then get fuck all in the way of punishment from their minions at the SFA.

Can see it now:

”They have agreed to settle with the victims, to review procedures and ensure transparency therefore no further action will be taken” or some other garbage. Can see it coming from a while away.

I would argue that sporting advantage was gained from avoiding negative press sponsors pulling out players being put off going there in the first place, they have gained financial benefits from this story being buried for 40 years.

1 hour ago, GWR1979 said:

I would argue that sporting advantage was gained from avoiding negative press sponsors pulling out players being put off going there in the first place, they have gained financial benefits from this story being buried for 40 years.

How many of their Scottish players that were a success for them came from that Boys Club?

They benefited from a youth system that should have been raised to the ground the minute it was discovered what was taking place there.

Or they can of course openly claim that their youth system was shite and it never produced anyone of note. Contrary to what they've been telling us for years. Win-win.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Ma auld man believes this will end the scum administration the lot I hope he's right canny see it tho.

mmmm.....penn state havent folded and this article makes for interesting reading:

https://adage.com/article/news/cost-penn-state-scandal-46-million/240488/

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Ma auld man believes this will end the scum administration the lot I hope he's right canny see it tho.

If we lived in a country where fair justice would be handed to them they would be dealt enough blows to leave them a shadow of their former selves. 

We don’t though.  Before long it will be peddled as a Scottish Football problem celtic were the main victims of.  Journalists and media outlet that have had nothing to say for decades will of course drive that. 

I hope to be proven wrong and do have moments where I think, they are fucked here, I’m just not sure. To be frank it would just be to fucking good to see them exposed and punished for me to believe it can happen. 

In the absence of the media campaign we should be seeing I sincerely hope someone with the time and skills writes a book, that imo if done properly and timely would add immense pressure in the right places. 

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

mmmm.....penn state havent folded and this article makes for interesting reading:

When the Penn State story appeared in 2012 it was like somebody had taken the torbett case from the 90s .'re wrote it and changed the names .scarily identical .

A peadophile set up a youth programme in the name of the college to help underprivileged youngsters by a peadophile to groom victims .

Torbett set up a boys club in the name of a football club to groom youngsters (this is something that hasn't been identified.the sole purpose of the boys club was for torbett to abuse young boys)

Senior staff knew about it and kept it hush hush .same thing happened in Glasgow. 

Where differences lie are there are multiple peadophiles involved with the Scottish club .Also all sporting victories gained during the time were erased from the records and 60m dollar fine added .ban on recruiting youngsters for 5 years .

Now if the taigs problem is proved as we all know worse than Penn States why should they get off so lightly 

10 hours ago, magic8ball said:

When the Penn State story appeared in 2012 it was like somebody had taken the torbett case from the 90s .'re wrote it and changed the names .scarily identical .

A peadophile set up a youth programme in the name of the college to help underprivileged youngsters by a peadophile to groom victims .

Torbett set up a boys club in the name of a football club to groom youngsters (this is something that hasn't been identified.the sole purpose of the boys club was for torbett to abuse young boys)

Senior staff knew about it and kept it hush hush .same thing happened in Glasgow. 

Where differences lie are there are multiple peadophiles involved with the Scottish club .Also all sporting victories gained during the time were erased from the records and 60m dollar fine added .ban on recruiting youngsters for 5 years .

Now if the taigs problem is proved as we all know worse than Penn States why should they get off so lightly 

They shouldn’t but they will, worse thing that will happen is they might need to pay out some compensation. Then after a day or two it will disappear from the headlines again and the attention will be back on Rangers and our naughty songs.

Anybody expecting any other out come will be massively disappointed.

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I wonder if the author of this, Michael McCarthy is aware of the tarriers and their parallels with Penn State.

A pedo ring operating for decades at the highest lever and being covered up,  all aided and abetted  by a national football association, the Scottish government and the entire Scottish national press.  Maybe if Michael McCarthy shines the Spotlight this the yanks can make a film about it.

Different Entity F.C. would cease to exist :lol:

Archived