Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I sent one tweet asking for an investigation and so far I have had:

You're a cunt

You're an an arse hole

Your clubs deid

You're due a kicking 

It’s unreal that asking for justice is worse that child abuse.

Sorry mate, i may have over - reacted.

2 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

The bit that boils my blood is the people earning a living in the media outlets, knowing of each conviction, clear connections and saying nothing. Just utter scum.

May as well be co-conspirators.

Good to see the report of the Cairney verdict has made the main BBC sports site, along with Mark Daly’s piece.

It’s time this scandal was given national exposure, maybe it will open peoples’ eyes down south as to what a putrid cesspit that mhidden is. 

Thats the real celtic Park atmosphere, folks.

Cairney conviction puts to an end this separate entity Bullshit. Here is a guy hired by Stein and who's victims have stated that he abused them in the club's own stadium. 

A full independent enquiry should have happend a long time ago. It needs to happen now! 

The club that allowed this to happen and then covered it up to protect their image need to be punished.

If the SFA and the SNP government continue to ignore they are just as guilty. 

1 hour ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

A paedophile ring that was hidden, nurtured and cultivated by celtic.

They have NO place in Scottish football now.

You are so correct. The wheels of justice move very slowly, hopefully the noose is just about to snap the head of this vile organisation. i think there is one more trial upcoming for another Celtc club paedo.

38 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Good to see the report of the Cairney verdict has made the main BBC sports site, along with Mark Daly’s piece.

It’s time this scandal was given national exposure, maybe it will open peoples’ eyes down south as to what a putrid cesspit that mhidden is. 

“A club like no other”

Scotland’s children say: “thank God” 😔

Tommy burns and this cunt

stein2a.jpg

What he said the last time he was up on charges

He has the whole of my backing and that of celtic Football Club to a man. 

"He has trained some of the great names of celtic, including Roy Aitken, Paul McStay, George McCluskey, Alan Brazil, Pat Nevin, Peter Grant, Andy Ritchie and myself.

"Ever since I knew him he's been a great friend and a great influence on me and a lot of other players who had the pleasure of playing on his team."

Great man indeed :no:

2 hours ago, harlands plater said:

they are a  club like no other .

1 hour ago, Jelavic191 said:

Seems the one convicted today was another which had left the "Separate entity" and was then brought back same as Torbett. Makes you fucking sick.

Cairney was kicked out after the boys club tour of 1991 when there was an allegation he abused a boy.

When Burns became manager in 1994 he tried to bring back Cairney and Fergus McCann said no way.

When the Daily Record made allegations against Cairney in 1996 Burns went to Cairney house to defend him as is quoted above by KingKirk.

Unbelievable, pity Burns isn't around today to answer some questions.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Tommy burns and this cunt

stein2a.jpg

What he said the last time he was up on charges

He has the whole of my backing and that of celtic Football Club to a man. 

"He has trained some of the great names of celtic, including Roy Aitken, Paul McStay, George McCluskey, Alan Brazil, Pat Nevin, Peter Grant, Andy Ritchie and myself.

"Ever since I knew him he's been a great friend and a great influence on me and a lot of other players who had the pleasure of playing on his team."

Great man indeed :no:

I always wondered if Tommy knew too

20 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I always wondered if Tommy knew too

In a way I hope he was completely and totally oblivious. A rhabid through and through, but Ally and Walter carried his coffin. That enough gives me hope that if he did know about all this, he might have done something. However, the evidence does not look good at all. He was as pape as they come, and that religion tries it's best to keep it all in house. To me, this was likely seen as an extension of what their faith has had a problem with for centuries.

He is like a deity to them, an embodiment and symbol of what they want the world to see them as.

I'll say this as well, Fergus McCann saved them in more ways than one.

6 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I sent one tweet asking for an investigation and so far I have had:

You're a cunt

You're an an arse hole

Your clubs deid

You're due a kicking 

It’s unreal that asking for justice is worse that child abuse.

They don’t half react badly to something that’s was nothing to do with them.  Very odd indeed. 

1 hour ago, Spliffy said:

In a way I hope he was completely and totally oblivious. A rhabid through and through, but Ally and Walter carried his coffin. That enough gives me hope that if he did know about all this, he might have done something. However, the evidence does not look good at all. He was as pape as they come, and that religion tries it's best to keep it all in house. To me, this was likely seen as an extension of what their faith has had a problem with for centuries.

He is like a deity to them, an embodiment and symbol of what they want the world to see them as.

I'll say this as well, Fergus McCann saved them in more ways than one.

I know that Burns’ faith was very important to him and it wasn’t for show like some. But the brainwashing which is like a cancer that runs through that faith was carried over to the football club - and ensured that paedophile coaches were treated no differently from paedophile priests. Fundamentally I think Burns was a decent, family man but totally under the spell of the sick papish cult.

Make no mistake : Stein, McNeill, Hay, Macari, Brady and Burns did not know every detail. But they knew enough to do right by the kids and go to the police. Shame on them all.

Most of the cunts would probably have known, and I think  Burns who was involved with so many of the players, young and old, and management and boards would have been aware. We now know the abuse was not isolated, it was huge in fact, a proper paeophile ring.  too many of those targeted, would already have talked within the club, or to friends and aquaintences,, and we now know  there were complaints to the club.

I remember when I was little we were casually told to avoid the chapel, and the priests at the catholic church just up around the corner from us. For fuxache, we were Church Of Scotland and way back in the 60s. as 5 year olds, we knew to avoid the catholic clergy and their kind. Yet catholics at all levels, including cellic football club, which was, and still is a catholic institute,  failed to do anything., or admit anything.

new_and_chronicle_cathedral_20chapter203

Archived