Who needs enemies?

Miller time

4 minutes ago, superally07 said:

Catching on to what ? That Craig Houston is a wank and the Louden should be avoided ??

That's what I was just thinking ... what benefit is there to chopping it (unless your Houston or Marshall)

Better it stays.

Oh and Craig Houston is a homophobic hypocrite. Nothing worse than a hypocrite on his high horse.

Cunt. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

That's what I was just thinking ... what benefit is there to chopping it (unless your Houston or Marshall)

Better it stays.

Oh and Craig Houston is a homophobic hypocrite. Nothing worse than a hypocrite on his high horse.

Cunt. 

Exactly the rest of us are just cunts all the time :lol:

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

What the fuck is this shit anyway, saying he sat on it for 24 hours and agonised what to do? I, along with hundreds of others, read it a week ago. Didn't particularly like it but at no point did I consider that I was "sitting on it", as if I held some sort of power and had to decide what to do before passing judgement.

He talks as if he's a journalist who's been passed top secret information which could bring down a government or something, rather than another nobody on the internet who's read some dodgy jokes. His self-importance is off the scale.

That's what's got me. The mighty Son of Struth dishing out sermons and wanting to order edicts on internet etiquette :rofl:  

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'd say to Craig. Make sure you are squeaky clean before being mock outraged about something.

The weird thing is you posted something as a bit of humour but you may have hurt homosexual Rangers fans with your videos that you made up. 

So is it OK to slag or insinuate someone is a "poofter" but disabilities are off limits?

I'm sure you'll see this 

How dare you criticise oor Housty. Spiv.