Get To F*** Warburton.

Clemdog

This isn't fucking Brentford.

This Club isn't cannon fodder than can afford to only turn up to home games. We can't just attack and hope that, because our defence isn't good enough, we'll win every other game. 

We need to win every game. 

Leave, Warburton. This gig isn't for you. 

We need someone who understands our real philosophy of winning every game, and if we don't win every game we let them know why it isn't acceptable. Someone who actually works on our mistakes and learns from our errors. Every game is a struggle.

I've been kind to you here Warburton, but I can't take it anymore. Get to fuck.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, ben51 said:

This isn't fucking Brentford.

This Club isn't cannon fodder than can afford to only turn up to home games. We can't just attack and hope that, because our defence isn't good enough, we'll win every other game. 

We need to win every game. 

Leave, Warburton. This gig isn't for you. 

We need someone who understands our real philosophy of winning every game, and if we don't win every game we let them know why it isn't acceptable. Someone who actually works on our mistakes and learns from our errors. 

I've been kind to you here Warburton, but I can't take it anymore. Get to fuck.

Agree and please take your backroom staff with you. 

We play suicide football take risks which is fine if you have top players but when it's Halliday Kiernan and Hill it's  plain madness 

We were lucky against Motherwell, we've been battling to get results, the cracks were getting papered over, this lot will never come good under him, he doesn't have the tactical nounce, getting pumped by a manager who was  was fast becoming the biggest flop in in Scottish football.