Semi final ballot details

5 minutes ago, Bydo said:

The problem is that there just isn't the allocation I'm afraid man. There are too many on the CCCS for the tickets we get so someone will always miss out. I genuinely feel for you and I honestly think that folk who missed out last time should have got the first 800 tickets. I meant other than *that* particular situation folk who have been on the CCCS from the start should always get first refusal.

And on attendance, not just those that purchased. A guy above admitted he buys the tickets for cup games but doesn't go. There will be lots like that. So there's two ways it can be fairer straight away. Problem is Rangers don't give a fuck. We are so well supported they will always sell them so whatever is easiest for them. 

2 minutes ago, Bydo said:

It hasn't happened yet, and I'm very aware that I'm one of the lucky ones.

As I just said above, there will ALWAYS be folk on the CCCS who will miss out because there are just too many. I would like to think that after my run of luck that I'm level headed enough to take it quite well.

if I found out that folk who DIDN'T attend as many games as me got one, that would be a different story.

I'm raging because it looks like I've missed out on both semis now. What makes it worse is I know some people will get tickets that only go to these games

5 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

And on attendance, not just those that purchased. A guy above admitted he buys the tickets for cup games but doesn't go. There will be lots like that. So there's two ways it can be fairer straight away. 

Can't argue with that at all.

11 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Yeah dont think it should/will happen but just wandered how folk thought it should be done.

they should look at maybe capping the CCCS priority SF and Final tickets at say 16000 then no one would miss out because they know they will always at least get this amount of tickets. Then any extras should go to ST holders who have attended most if not all cup games who were not signed up to CCCS. It wouldn't  be that difficult. Maybe I'm being unreasonable but IMO so are Rangers by allowing people to sign up to something when they know there's not a hope in hell of them getting a ticket (i.e. Those who missed a game in the early stages of any cup games). I'm even more pissed off because I actually have attended all games and have no email to say I have a ticket.

I'd better get a ticket for the final (after we beat the scum) or I'll be even more pissed off! 

16 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Thing that annoyin me is, folk get aw the semis or folk dont get any.doesnt seem right

One, please stop saying folk :lol: 

Two, it's all about luck, it's people who don't go to games and get tickets because their family play/played for us and are legends.

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

One, please stop saying folk :lol: 

Two, it's all about luck, it's people who don't go to games and get tickets because their family play/played for us and are legends.

How many tickets do the players get? I'm not saying they should get nothing, something for them is fair but depends on how much really.

I think it used to be quite obscene. Barry Ferguson got enough to put on a couple of buses to the UEFA Cup Final. Those buses may or may not have contained non-Rangers supporting friends and family too.

I even seen a Celtic supporter I know from my hometown coming out the ground and he said he got the ticket because he worked in one of David Murray's call centre's inside Ibrox at the time. As staff there was tickets for them, too.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

How many tickets do the players get? I'm not saying they should get nothing, something for them is fair but depends on how much really.

I think it used to be quite obscene. Barry Ferguson got enough to put on a couple of buses to the UEFA Cup Final. Those buses may or may not have contained non-Rangers supporting friends and family too.

I even seen a Celtic supporter I know from my hometown coming out the ground and he said he got the ticket because he worked in one of David Murray's call centre's inside Ibrox at the time. As staff there was tickets for them, too.

Not sure tbh mate.

OP says 10% to players, Hospitality etc, so guessing it will be around a thousandish.

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Usually 4, mate.

For Tynecastle  just now it's only 2.

57 minutes ago, jintybear said:

they should look at maybe capping the CCCS priority SF and Final tickets at say 16000 then no one would miss out because they know they will always at least get this amount of tickets. Then any extras should go to ST holders who have attended most if not all cup games who were not signed up to CCCS. It wouldn't  be that difficult. Maybe I'm being unreasonable but IMO so are Rangers by allowing people to sign up to something when they know there's not a hope in hell of them getting a ticket (i.e. Those who missed a game in the early stages of any cup games). I'm even more pissed off because I actually have attended all games and have no email to say I have a ticket.

I'd better get a ticket for the final (after we beat the scum) or I'll be even more pissed off! 

So how would the 16000 be decided?

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No what pisses me off? There's a guy my husband is friendly with, he is a Rangers FAN but not a supporter. Never goes to games except semi final/ final OF games  which he gets complementary tickets through his work - never pays for them. Then has the cheek to phone us when he gets his freebies and rubs our noses in it cos we never got one! Even when we do get them it bugs the shit out me because there are many Bears who gonweek in and week out who miss out! 

30 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not sure tbh mate.

OP says 10% to players, Hospitality etc, so guessing it will be around a thousandish.

Yeh, theres around 1500 tickets that get ditributed through players, management staff etc  

Then theres the Chairmans Club and the alike who are guaranteed a ticket cos they buy posh seats etc  

Frankly, and despite some moaning i think the club is distributing the tickets in a pretty fair way. The message is simple - if you want to go to semi and cup finals in the future then get yourself a ST, subscribe to cccs and attend every home game. If you dont then there are plenty of bears who do and i think at least deserve priority over picker and choosers. Thats blunt but fair  

Players only get tickets if they are included in the squad for the game I'm sure. 

Players always get 2 complimentary tickets. Most of the time they put in requests to ask for more, which they need to pay face value for, which can be done everywhere apart from Hearts and Sheep(I think).

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Yeh, theres around 1500 tickets that get ditributed through players, management staff etc  

Then theres the Chairmans Club and the alike who are guaranteed a ticket cos they buy posh seats etc  

Frankly, and despite some moaning i think the club is distributing the tickets in a pretty fair way. The message is simple - if you want to go to semi and cup finals in the future then get yourself a ST, subscribe to cccs and attend every home game. If you dont then there are plenty of bears who do and i think at least deserve priority over picker and choosers. Thats blunt but fair  

Tbf I don't think that's how it works. 

I've got a season ticket sign up for cccs and attender every game and I never got a ticket

Just now, cameron1873 said:

Tbf I don't think that's how it works. 

I've got a season ticket sign up for cccs and attender every game and I never got a ticket

Of course its no guarantee  - my brother missed one cup game  and cancelled his seat for that game thus that was him out the ballot - hes pissed off but hes accepted it.

The cccs is roughly over subscribed by that oft quoted 800no. - it looks like youre one of that unlucky few 

I wouldlike to think youre nailed on for the final though 

10 minutes ago, ally62 said:

does that mean it's now a race to get your ST renewals in ?

No because i renewed mine the second i could this season like i have done for the past 3 seasons, been on cccs for 3 seasons and been to every cup game this season. No email ?

10 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

That's the point though, which you are missing, people on cccs who don't attend are getting tickets over those that do attend.  Blunt, yes, fair?