• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Lol

Since we are the essence of mediocrity at this moment in time, can we not reminisce about better than mediocre players like Namouchi?

So many great players to pick from, yet this guy gets a thread. :lol:

Come on, pick someone like Cooper, gazza, durrant, Laudrup, mols etc. You'll make us feel a whole lot better. :p:

Super Ally perhaps?  :mutley:

Fucking brutal but I do remember he did have a good game against the tims once.....it was the night we beat them 2-1 in the league cup at Ibrox when shota scored the winner.....it was during Ramadan and the cunt hadn't been eating so that's what I put it down to.......always played in the big games for eck which pissed me off but not as much as when eck claimed he was world class as he was going to play in the world cup:duh:

I remember taking the local U10's team I coached to Murray Park as our club had a link up with Rangers and the kids went through a couple of times a season for a training session. The first time we went, one of the coaches took them on a tour of the facilities and Namouchi just happened to be passing so the coach stopped him, said to the kids he played for the first team and asked if anyone who knew him. 

One of the laddies shouted back, without a moments hesitation... "MARVIN ANDREWS!". :lol::lol::lol:

Thankfully he found the funny side but I was fucking mortified!

He added: "From what I have seen Rangers have missed Nacho Novo a great deal. 

"Without him, the player that has impressed me most is Hamed Namouchi. He looks very strong and very quick 

CAPTION(S): 

SECONDS BEST: Figo fears worst for Gers tonight

4 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

Unless I am mistaken, it was Mladenovic who was supposedly 'the Serbian Zidane.'

Seen him in a reserve game at Ibrox v Aberdeen and he was out of his depth even there.

4 hours ago, soulboy said:

Remember he scored a last min equalizer against dundee hivs with the back of his head as he was facing our goal not theirs that's my only memory of him.

That's Klos' goal, I don't give a fuck about what really happened :lol:

8 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Just going through Wiki and his name came up i cant believe hes only 33 and still playing in the Bulgarian League with Lokomotiv Plodiv.He took some stick in his time with us Ecks love child to say but a few but he actually had a not a bad scoring record with us 51 apps 11 goals and 20 caps for Tunisia whats your overall thoughts on him on his time with us ?Mines was the game against Inter where he had not too bad a game.On a sidenote he,d walk into our midfield right now,Come to mention it so would i Lol.

Why not just ask for Craig White as striker next year?

I used to speak to his Brother 'Noradam' I think that was his name anyway.

I thought Namouchi played quite well in the Helicopter Sunday season to be honest but fell away after that.

His brother used to go on the Rangers forums and the criticism he used to see of Hamed used to really hurt his feelings and get him down but he always said to me my comments never bothered him as they were sometimes critical but constructive and without hate whereas others would almost enjoy typing out he's shite and get rid of him etc.

9 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I remember in one of those group games, think it was against Artmedia, Barry Ferguson was actively signalling to the bench to get him off the pitch because he was playing that badly.

Sounds about right for Barry.