Legomuncher wins appeal

LochendBilly

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not even surprised. any cunt would've told you way last week that this is how it'd turn out. 

1 rule for us and 1 rule for everyone else. special treatment to celtic. sfa needs scrapped. corrupt to the core by celtic

36 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

The spfl isn't even trying to hide it's bias anymore! Is Scott brown the first player you can think of who has played the next 2 games after receiving a straight red? Funny how both those games have been against rangers.

I would not think anything like that has happened before, but I could be wrong.

It comes across as blatant cheating and unfortunately does not surprise me in the slightest. :angrywillie:

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Said it last week, this cunt is a protected species in Scotland!! Gets away with murder! Someone seriously needs to break his legs on Saturday! 

Was at a Barca Bears do a few weeks ago & Derek Parlane told a story about the quarter final against Torino. Before the game, Willie Waddell was explaining to John Greig about Torino's star man & how he wanted JG to put him "out the game" first chance he got. JG replied, "Do you mean just put him out tonight's game, or do you mean put him out the game for good?".

Does not surprise at all, Lieswell runs the SFA he is in charge and we can do Fck all about it. We have no representation within the SFA Stewart Robinson is a sh#te bag declined a position. Even Ann Budge has been brushed aside was quite vocal to start with but has been put down. We should refuse to adhere to assist any SFA run event refuse any Rangers player to play for Scotland, withdraw from the Scottish Cup about time the Board grew "a pair" 5 years on we are still being victimised we have no Souness/Willie Waddell/Jock Wallace or Walter Smith to protect the club. "Never Forgive or Forget" Corrupt Bstds.

9 hours ago, danger ranger said:

The penalty cost them the game and as usual the tarriers had a complaint in, it looks to me that the SFA have evened the books by letting Brown off. 

It does not look like it, it is was just happened and again our board keep the dignified silence.

Its simple on Saturday half the cunt in 2. Let's see who is a Rangers player, a fair tackle but go through the cunt, then someone else goes through him and so on.   

And one last thing ? I want a strong captain who is gonna question every decision and make the officials aware of this as we are sick of them getting preferential treatment.

Use those fucking words, let them report us as the proof is out there..

Scott Brown was a red card all day, even his manager excepted it and they only appealed to get him free formthe cup game but O'Regan and co again just proved how one club and their chairman run them.

Why is Petrie and Liewell still on the SFA board, both their clubs have covered up sex abuse without any reasonable doubt,Where is our board? Hold a press conference and say as much.

Put pressure on the SFA to suspend both of them from the SFA board until after the inquiry as that's what would happen in any walk of life.  But the SFA again letting our game down.

Time for this board to speak up or have they forgot who our enemy's are? They said they new who they were and would act accordingly when they got in , Really?  

for me if we cant win ie 02 down with 10 mins left I want him screaming in pain with a busted leg. Fuck the shit storm that comes next. I want the cunt screaming in agony then whoever done it ko brendas new knashers out on the way off. Job fucking done

TBH, I can't see WTF we are even bothering. We know the SFA are corrupt to the core. We now appear to be validating that Brown is a player that we would rather not face. Well with our current squad that may indeed be very true. We also seem to forget Halliday's tackle was a red all day long. 

We can't have it both ways. The inequity with with the SFA will always be there, so little point in moaning about and validating Brown as a player at the same time. :confused:

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

TBH, I can't see WTF we are even bothering. We know the SFA are corrupt to the core. We now appear to be validating that Brown is a player that we would rather not face. Well with our current squad that may indeed be very true. We also seem to forget Halliday's tackle was a red all day long. 

We can't have it both ways. The inequity with with the SFA will always be there, so little point in moaning about and validating Brown as a player at the same time. :confused:

7 pages debating and crying like pussies about this is making my heart ache. 

Our support have indeed melted into conspiracy theorists and victimhood crying like it's the end of days. Media, SFA, aliens, darkened rooms. 

This opposition player deserves nothing more than being wiped off our shoe, yet we are indeed validating his existence. 

Why can't we lift our chins, what the fuck has happened to no surrender, no one likes us we don't care?

If folks are that concerned DO something about it. Don't cry like a baby on the internet. 

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

7 pages debating and crying like pussies about this is making my heart ache. 

Our support have indeed melted into conspiracy theorists and victimhood crying like it's the end of days. Media, SFA, aliens, darkened rooms. 

This opposition player deserves nothing more than being wiped off our shoe, yet we are indeed validating his existence. 

Why can't we lift our chins, what the fuck has happened to no surrender, no one likes us we don't care?

If folks are that concerned DO something about it. Don't cry like a baby on the internet. 

Best post this week

1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Then they roll Rodgers out to slate Hallidays tackle, just incase anyone missed it over the last few days :lol:

Not defending Hallidays, cos it was a red all day, but the media hoodwink these cunts pull is amazing

Hallidays tackle has nothing what so ever do with this 

If this were the other way about Lawwell would be screaming from the rooftops. Yet our board keeping using this dignified silence pish. Things will never change unless someone stands up to these cunts. Totally disillusioned with my club and Scottish football and have been for some time.

From a Hearts Forum: - 

They're not even hiding it anymore. This entire league is setup to assist Celtic win it with as little impact as possible on their six glamour humpings from the Euro Elite. 

The SFA are stinking degenerates, who could and should have convened to confirm the red stood before the semi-final v Rangers, but shat themselves. Now, wallowing in said faeces, decided to simply start munching it. Nothing but contempt for anything to do with that bunch of self-serving junket goons. Hope the Scottish national team get absolutely humped in all remaining fixtures. 

From a Killie Forum: -

A scandalous decision. The SPFL is a joke when it comes to Celtic. It's completely corrupt.

Unfortunately the media are equally as favourable to the Old Firm and nobody will have the balls to speak out about it.

From an Aberdeen forum : - 

Absolute utter disgrace.