Europa League

Teamgers

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it makes too much of a difference in terms of quality of opposition, but obviously we play our first game earlier so its a disadvantage from that point of view.

I just hope we get a decent draw and progress, because we're not exactly a solid outfit at the moment.

For the Dons it's important for them to get a bye into the 2nd round because the banana skin potential is worse for them.

From a Rangers perspective though, it's different. It's been way too long since we played in these games so I'm more than happy for Rangers to play in the first round. I'm sure we'll get through and I'll certainly be attending as many Euro games as I can.

30 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

I can't see us going too far given the time we have left to get players in , fit and gel together. If we manage to the group stages we will have done well. 

That's an understatement mate.

13 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Just glad to be back in Europe. Couldn't care how long, what round etc... Just good to be back. Sometime ago, a lot of us thought we would never see this again in our lives.

TBH, I don't know 1 fellow Gers fan who thought we would never play in Europe again.

I actually thought we would have been in it sooner.

People moaning saying it should be free or wondering what price it will be... then there's a massive thread with people saying they would easily pay £100 more on their season ticket to give the club maximum money for transfers etc or asking to how raise more revenue.

Hopefully European money is a bonus for us to spend in January if the money will be made available for PC.

I'd for one be willing to spend the extra on Euro games.

4 hours ago, davis1986 said:

Be interesting to see what we are charged for these games 

It depends on what we do wrong mate. Singing certain songs might persuade wee Nicola to bring back hanging. 

Just behave, stay away from the polis, the further you are away from them the harder it is for them to catch you. Don't sing any Cultural songs, apart from The Billy Boys, obviously, who's gonna get all upset aboot  singing that song, eh??

9 hours ago, Blue Atheist said:

For the Dons it's important for them to get a bye into the 2nd round because the banana skin potential is worse for them.

From a Rangers perspective though, it's different. It's been way too long since we played in these games so I'm more than happy for Rangers to play in the first round. I'm sure we'll get through and I'll certainly be attending as many Euro games as I can.

"The Dons"

Really?