***** Official Progrès Niederkorn Vs Rangers Thread *****

So its not an improvement on last season after all.    Money spent but actually the team has gone backwards big time.

Failures all round from the manager right the way through the squad.

I bet King regrets opening the chequebook. 

No way back from this.   Rangers has decided this was the manager to go with and have backed him with players.    No alterative but to see what happens this season..................but already its a laughing stock without any excuses that are acceptable.  

The manager and team stood at the edge of a new era...........and found it to be too much for  them...............conned by their own hype..........and have fallen so flat on their faces that they've dug a hole for themselves they will not be able to get out of.

Those who said Pedro will be gone by Christmas may not be far wrong.   He won't be able to cope with the pressure he's about to experience. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Da Kool Blue said:

It's pure fucking shite, but I honestly don't know what people are expecting?

The team has just been assembled, it takes time for things to gel. If we are still shite after 5-6 games into the new season then I will worry.  

We were expecting not to lose 2-0 to part-timers from Luxembourg. 

3 minutes ago, Da Kool Blue said:

The team has just been assembled, it takes time for things to gel. If we are still shite after 5-6 games into the new season then I will worry.  

Honestly mate, we've not stopped the rot since the first 6 months of the season in the championship.  

That was a team of part timers from Luxembourg that we got beat off of over 2 legs. Let that sink in. 

4 minutes ago, Da Kool Blue said:

I fucking expect us to beat a part time team that has never won a game in Europe before and has scored 1 goal in 20 games

6 minutes ago, Da Kool Blue said:

Do you even know the record of that team we were facing? 

Really embarrassing stuff. The result is unforgivable but the performance was absolutely disgusting.  All over the pitch there was nothing,  never thought I'd see a result worse than Kaunas  in Europe but this is definitely it.  After last few years and some honking results I thought I'd seen everything, but this is really gutting.  Im genuinely gutted

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

So its not an improvement on last season after all.    Money spent but actually the team has gone backwards big time.

Failures all round from the manager right the way through the squad.

I bet King regrets opening the chequebook. 

No way back from this.   Rangers has decided this was the manager to go with and have backed him with players.    No alterative but to see what happens this season..................but already its a laughing stock without any excuses that are acceptable.  

The manager and team stood at the edge of a new era...........and found it to be too much for  them...............conned by their own hype..........and have fallen so flat on their faces that they've dug a hole for themselves they will not be able to get out of.

Those who said Pedro will be gone by Christmas may not be far wrong.   He won't be able to cope with the pressure he's about to experience. 

as usual too much talk by the management and not one iota of activity on the park that gives me any hope for this season.

The biggest embarrassment of a result ever. Tactics shite. Players shite. And this was close to our strongest lineup. Here we go again another shite season. We need 2 good full backs for starters.

Archived