Rossiter Post Match Reaction

1 minute ago, Ryan_1 said:

Quickest he ran all night was when he was being subbed. 

Was fucking like a whippet. 

To be fair, IMO, I think he realised the importance of the situation and knew we had to get attackers on ASAP to try and save the game. Rather then mope and trundle off with his head down I think he was just trying to hurry things up, IMO..............

Why put young Rossiter up for the interview?  Where is the captain?  Surely after a result like that you don't just put up a young player to be potential media cannon fodder even though his reaction was as you might expect.

Effective and wise leadership and management of the game and of the post match media situations?  Utterly absent again. 

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

To be fair, IMO, I think he realised the importance of the situation and knew we had to get attackers on ASAP to try and save the game. Rather then mope and trundle off with his head down I think he was just trying to hurry things up, IMO..............

Tbh I more surprised how quick he was as an observation rather than a criticism of his general performance. 

He was alright, just don't think him and Jack should play together. 

7 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

Quickest he ran all night was when he was being subbed. 

Was fucking like a whippet. 

77' minute, he was getting subbed for an attacking player while we were 2-0 down and needed a goal.

Yet you would want him to take his time and run up the clock in what was a desperate moment for us?

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

77' minute, he was getting subbed for an attacking player while we were 2-0 down and needed a goal.

Yet you would want him to take his time and run up the clock in what was a desperate moment for us?

See above post mate. 

3 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Why put young Rossiter up for the interview?  Where is the captain?  Surely after a result like that you don't just put up a young player to be potential media cannon fodder even though his reaction was as you might expect.

Effective and wise leadership and management of the game and of the post match media situations?  Utterly absent again. 

It's fucking mind boggling, where the fuck is Wallace? Failed to show up on and off the park. I seen more talk and orders coming from Rossiter and Jack tonight than from Wallace. 

16 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

The Captain is a Mute

Rossiter says all the right things but where is his angry disappointment behind the words. 

I don't see it just like I don't see the fight/desire on the pitch from the team. Maybe that's how he is and I'm being harsh but does he speak and look like someone who is angry, upset and embarrassed and distracted from speaking because of the emotions? 

I've been more visibly angry, upset and disappointed over finding out I've nae fags left.