Friendly v Sheff Wed 30th July at Hillsborough?

1 hour ago, Three stripes said:

Not got twitter and the SLO probabbly already knows this but can you let him know there's still going to be 1000s of fans travelling with or without a ticket so if SW or the rozzers don't get there finger out there will be Rangers fans dotted all around the stadium.

Naw.

20 minutes ago, Mansion said:

What you mean?

I would imagine Rangers have now been given the full stand. So say it's 9'500. Rangers will have been given an extra 2'000. Out of these they have hopefully have the supporters clubs the 1'200 and the rest (800) will now go on sale to season ticket holders.

28 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I would imagine Rangers have now been given the full stand. So say it's 9'500. Rangers will have been given an extra 2'000. Out of these they have hopefully have the supporters clubs the 1'200 and the rest (800) will now go on sale to season ticket holders.

Think its just 800 all in. So 7800 of us in a 9500 seater stand. 

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

Whats happening before the game? Anyone know if the Jubilee place is open again?

Seen a sash bash somewhere advertised. My RSC are stoppin in at rothertham before and after game.

11 hours ago, Mansion said:

Seen a sash bash somewhere advertised. My RSC are stoppin in at rothertham before and after game.

Is there somewhere in Rotherham that bears are likely to go to? We're staying in Rotherham but don't know the area at all. We're planning on going into Sheffield on the Saturday night but if there was something in Rotherham that would save trying to find somewhere in Sheffield!