esquire8

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cant disagree. Never good enough for Rangers No1 but prob on a par with his team mates and manager

Second class at best. Would like to see Alnwick given a decent run but wont happen. Fod must impress in training is all I can think. Do not rate him at all, either as a shot stopper or at commanding his area the way a first class keeper should

In short the boy gets on my fucking wick!

I said the same in the vs hivs thread. He is a fucking bombscare. He makes the easy look fucking impossible, another warburton diddy who has no place anywhere near our club. Beaten from distance time and time again

Think back to some of the keepers we have had and ask yourself if he is of standard. 

Either get Alnwick in for a run with an eye to replacing both in January or get the business done now but ffs he cannot carry on being our number 1 

1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

Overreaction central.

The second hit off tags shin, God was going the other way.

Unless I'm missing something the third was just a great strike.

I think the reason the 2nd goal went in was because Foderingham was still on his way down to try and save the 1st one.

Cunt goes down in instalments.

Just now, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

I think the reason the 2nd goal went in was because Foderingham was still on his way down to try and save the 1st one.

Cunt goes down in instalments.

Cannae believe I just called him God.

I think he's a decent goalie. Still if forest are in for him then alnwicks done nothing wrong this far.

Positional sense found wanting again. I said in the transfer forum during the week if a decent bid came in we should take it - though some of the fees mentioned in there were ludicrous. He's bang average and anyone who thinks otherwise is fucking deluded and needs to waken up. 

Been saying this for a long time, not even close to Rangers class. Was made to look better because of the absolute charlatans we had last season. 

He's a decent shot-stopper but the rest of his game is absolutely god awful. Don't know if Alnwick is the answer but got to be worth giving him his chance. 

10 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

Have never rated him, shocked that people on here and pundits rate him. Peter McLoy gave me more confidence to be honest.

Fuck all wrong wi big Mcloy. Mind him and the Stewart boy used to take turns between the sticks. Always prefered big Peter.

28 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Overreaction central.

The second hit off tags shin, God was going the other way.

Unless I'm missing something the third was just a great strike.

You are missing something. Fod should have saved it. Plenty time to see it. I'm sick of criticising him & sick of reading on here, how good he's supposed to be.

9 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Fuck all wrong wi big Mcloy. Mind him and the Stewart boy used to take turns between the sticks. Always prefered big Peter.

Kennedy was brutal, we have been spoilt with great keepers, fod is not one of them imo

Couldn't agree more. Since McGregor we've never had a keeper that instills confidence. Every game is the same, some gravity defying moment followed by stretches of sloppy concentration and poor positioning. Its incredible that he keeps Alnwick out the side. 

He looked fucking awful today.

Hopeless at goalmouth scrambles (flapping around like a mongo) and hopeless at getting down when the ball is put along the ground. Constantly beaten at his back post when it's 1-v-1. We need better.