RFC55

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, callumbo87 said:

Agree on Pena but look at Garner now playing in a higher league than ours with decent service! Banging them in for fun. Depressing!

For the money we paid, the way we played and his performances for us, Garner was a complete waste of money. It is irrelevant what he does now (or what any of the others do)

He's fucking shit scared of Kenny Miller - it's embarrassing, lets him do whatever the fuck he wants and it will ultimately cost him the best job he'll ever get. Laughable subs again, Kranjcar fucking hopeless, relying on a young boy to come on and save the game. Dorrans off, had a stinker, but still able to do something. Utterly embarrassing get him to fuck. 

Really wanted him to prove me wrong after Progres but as usual, everyone got carried after a couple of friendlies and and a game against Dunfermline.

There's no creativity in the side at all and we'll struggle all season to break teams down. 

Expected a response after last week but it was fucking dreadful today. 

Just now, Sket said:

None needed mate. Disgraceful situation after only 3 games. He needs sacked instantly.

Agreed just sat with L there. Worked out the spend not including Vegas and we are at 550 the now. 

Mind king said us at Vegas were real supporters. So to me that makes our opinions valid. Am utter Disgeace

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The sad thing is a lot of us seen this coming and not just recently, was clear signs at the end of last season. Sadly takes a large selection of our fans far too long to wake up and see what is staring them in the face. Guarantee a minority will still stick up for him and we all know who they will be...

Board should have sacked him after the European fixture, but they won't make this decision until 2018!!

Next summer will be the same as this one, new manager and complete revamp of the squad. 

And while the taigs go from strength to strength it's honestly the last thing we need. It's so fucking worrying. Fuck the selection panel and fuck Pedro, absolute mess.

1 minute ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

And while the taigs go from strength to strength it's honestly the last thing we need. It's so fucking worrying. Fuck the selection panel and fuck Pedro, absolute mess.

If we get a manager that knows what to.do we won't be far behind.  They ain't that fucking great 

Not  a dig at you mage just frustration 

16 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'd agree there bud but Robertson shoulders lost of the hiring blame for me 

If Caixinha goes he should go too.

A complete failure of an appointment made by a guy who must have thought he was still working for some two bit mob like Motherwell when he gave Caixinha the job.

Been backed Heavily if all the fees are accurate. 

More so than a lot of previous managers.

Warburton was poor, but spent next to nothing.

We have backed this imposter with a fair bit on money and he has delivered fuck all.

I like the guy, but its just not working again.  We are way behind again.

Not the easiest start, but we are at home so demand wins. Ref fucked one, but no excuses today.

Tactics and subs fall 100% on him and it isn't inspiring at all.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

If we get a manager that knows what to.do we won't be far behind.  They ain't that fucking great 

Not  a dig at you mage just frustration 

Agreed mate but when they play shite they still grind out wins whereas we drop points. We need someone who knows how to grind out results when teams are parking the bus against us. I think someone like Tommy Wright would be perfect for that.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Agreed just sat with L there. Worked out the spend not including Vegas and we are at 550 the now. 

Mind king said us at Vegas were real supporters. So to me that makes our opinions valid. Am utter Disgeace

They dont give a fuck about what we think. Clubs a mess,they cunts will stroll to 10.

It's an embarrassment, said it ages ago that he has the square root of fuck all on his CV and was amazed he got a job the size of ours.

His recruitment doesn't seem that bad but it's akin to me buying a fighter jet- it's a great buy and can do some damage but I don't know how to fly the fucking thing.

Pedro is our pilot who can't fly.