Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Lewdbear72 said:

One of are strikers is playing as a winger and the other is trying to play centre back ffs

One of our forwards is puting in a shift but is isolated.

The other is ruining our breaks, not taking chances, and often anywhere other than where a 9 should be.

1 hour ago, Ibroxric72 said:

Hardie for me. Given chances i believe he can score goals. What does pedro see in miller? Probably he admires his heart and spirit but its a bloody shame he cant see that ability-wise he's now past it. 

He can still do a job as an impact sub but he shouldn't be starting and is no longer a 90 minute player.

Miller in midfield infuriates me but it's not the player's fault, it's the managers. The moans and groans and increasing abuse from the stands is happening because we are unhappy with the product provided by players selected to play certain positions that they are no good in. If the manager can't see his selections, line ups and tactics need changed then there is no hope for his future here.

Kenny Miller is absolute dog shit. 

If Pedro wants to keep his job, he needs the stones to drop him. 

Listened to Clyde (I know :hit:) on the way home, and DJ was implying that Kenny Miller is just doing his own thing rather than following instructions. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Kenny Miller is absolute dog shit. 

If Pedro wants to keep his job, he needs the stones to drop him. 

Listened to Clyde (I know :hit:) on the way home, and DJ was implying that Kenny Miller is just doing his own thing rather than following instructions. 

I think a few Managers have struggled drop Kenny or get him to maintain the position he should play in the Team, they have simply not been strong enough.

Can't pass it, can't control it, can't hold defenders off, and his finishing hasn't been good enough.

Looks finished. Shame for it to end this way. 

The manager not seeing how bad he's been is worrying.

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Can't pass it, can't control it, can't hold defenders off, and his finishing hasn't been good enough.

Looks finished. Shame for it to end this way. 

The manager not seeing how bad he's been is worrying.

The thing is he's never been able to do those things, his whole game has been based on him being very quick and hard working getting in behind scoring the odd difficult one and missing all the easy ones.

His legs have been gone since he came back and he just gets in others way now.

5 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

They're such a hindrance to our play its unreal.

Windass actually plays better on the left wing with Hodson behind him because he doesn't have that fucking Muppet trying to force the overlap all the time.

Windass offered next to no movement - just seemed happy to  take the ball in, stand there & wait for Wallace to go past.

I used to think McKay worked well with Wallace, but the link was focussed on McKay sending Wallace away, when it should have been the other way around.

(Think how Robertson & Laudrup used to combine).

It's maybe no surprise that McKay seems to be more productive already, now he's moved away.

As for Kenny - he's becoming the new Jig!

Undroppable & unsubbable!

58 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Kenny should not be starting games IMO but it is not his blame he is playing ffs, at 37 it is ridiculous that he is seen as a first pick though.

Our Club is in some state and I can see no light at the end of the tunnel. :headwall:

You're right about the state of the club, mate.

Looking at that bench today (yesterday now), who was really going to come on & change anything?

Half are so far from match sharp, the average fan with a pulse would give them a run for their money!

I would think that Miller is currently playing in the position that Pena was brought in to play, linking the midfield and attack. Unfortunately he just isn't very good at it, and it does look like he just does his own thing. He definitely needs to be dropped now. He is hindering the play, slowing things down and wanders away from position all.the.fucking.time. 

I'd rather see Hardie or Dodoo as more of a traditional striking partner for Morelos. He looks a good player, just needs support