Getting out Albion Car Park

ps95v7

9 hours ago, Tom0411 said:

I park 15 mins away and get offski after the game no bother. Mind you I know the area very well and yes no way am I telling you where I park. 

:justno::whistle::justno::whistle:

You park over in Dumbreck. I'm the one who watches your car. 

I get in car, switch on SuperScoreBoard for a laugh, open ma Diet Coke, roll ma window doon, and chill.

It's never taken me any more than 20 minutes tae get oot, and the biggest problem I encounter is inconsiderate fellow bears showing no respect tae other drivers.

1 hour ago, Dietspam said:

If anyone has found a quick way away from Ibrox on match day, no chance they will post about it

I left on 87 mins on Saturday and hobbled to the Albion wae a crutch. I was sitting in my mother's eating ma Broth at 5.35pm.

I have tae admit though that if I pass any cop cars, I'd be a wee bit later than that.

10 hours ago, thebooler said:

I get in car, switch on SuperScoreBoard for a laugh, open ma Diet Coke, roll ma window doon, and chill.

It's never taken me any more than 20 minutes tae get oot, and the biggest problem I encounter is inconsiderate fellow bears showing no respect tae other drivers.

You are right mate a few near misses with cars and near blows at times, I understand we all have to wait but their is no direction of traffic getting out it's a free for all tried parking in various parts of the Albion, just as yo uncle go in cover far side near way out, disabled part all to no avail.

this season is worse than I have ever known it.

I usually park down near Partick Underground and hop on there to Ibrox but this will soon be a thing of the past. Parking areas next to Partick will soon be turning to pay and display for 3 hours maximum stay so that will be that routine out the window. Fuck GCC...the arsehole who thought all this pay and display parking currently being implemented all over the west end of Glasgow was a good idea should be sacked!

• 10 months later...