We drew 2.2

Gaffbear

What a fuckin meltdown after drawing away from home 

Facts are we dominated and they should have been down to 10.first half .

We played nice football and attacked well in the first half . Lost our left back after 11 minutes and jack struggled second half after nearly getting his leg broken .

The free kick they got was stupid but second goal was our defence switching off .

We battered them while they parked the bus for 30 minutes 

It wasn't ideal but you'd think we'd lost  3.0 . There has been vast improvements this season .

Cardosso and alves will gel . Jack and doreans look 10 times halliday and Barton.

Candeias looks a player and Tav is attacking.brilliantly and we now have a goal a game striker . Sure we have frailties but unlike the child abusers weve not had £90m in CL money 

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't disagree with what you're saying but the end result is all that matters and 2-2 against a 10 man Partick isn't good enough and never will be. We could have hit the post 30 times and I'd still be fuming that we dropped points against them. 

It feels like a loss. 

Edit: and, I'm going to caveat this by saying that I no longer expect Rangers to go to these grounds and win 3/4-0 the way celtic are doing consistently these days. We simply aren't good enough for that but we should be winning these games by 1 or 2. 

We had the chance to go top to put pressure on them and we fucked it. 

Pedro hasn't won three games on the bounce in the league since he's been here IIRC (that's what was said on BT last night anyway). 

The lack of consistency and his insistence on playing Miller and Kranjcar will do him in eventually. 

Against the second worst team in the league who had a man sent off which according to almost everyone after the Hibs game means that the we should've automatically won. Btw that's the first point Thistle have taken off us in 25 years, another great record broken by Pedro in his short time with us. 

1. Agree. Look at the first goal, windass going forward at pace to the edge of the box, then let's fly with a good effort.The ball then breaks to a thistle player, and we are immediately on it to win it back, then play a nice little pass to Morelos to score.  We did not play badly, sure we want the win, but let's face it, if we had managed to score a lucky goal in the last seconds, then the forum would be full of praise for the team. People fail to see the bigger picture often on here. We are improving with every game.

Apart from the start of the second half we played well. 

Just the usual brain fart in defence which we can't seem to stop. 

Remember but for a shitebag Ref Thistle would've got a draw against the scum and another shitebag Ref in our game we would've been playing 9 men. 

It's not just drawing 2-2 tho it's a continuation of the patterns we see under Pedro as someone said above it's their first point against us in 22 years to add to all the other miserable records smashed under him 

have we only won 50% of our league games this season? Not good enough 

14 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:
  1. Agree. Look at the first goal, windass going forward at pace to the edge of the box, then let's fly with a good effort.The ball then breaks to a thistle player, and we are immediately on it to win it back, then play a nice little pass to Morelos to score.  We did not play badly, sure we want the win, but let's face it, if we had managed to score a lucky goal in the last seconds, then the forum would be full of praise for the team. People fail to see the bigger picture often on here. We are improving with every game.

We've got worse.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Than under Warburton ????

Thats a load of bollocks. 

"We're improving with every game"

We had a brilliant first half against Motherwell, and 20 minutes against Hibs, and played decent against Ross County, other than that we've been pretty shit, especially last night.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Than under Warburton ????

Thats a load of bollocks. 

We haven't progressed any.

As I just mentioned in the Pedro thread this time last season, after six games we were on 10 points as opposed to 11 just now inc the 5-1 gubbing + playing an additional top six team. We've yet to play a top six team this season.

Pedros spent close on nine fucking million and we're simply a point ahead of where we were, never mind the Progres result.

I don't see how we're any further forward other than a slightly better team (on paper).

The results don't lie.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

"We're improving with every game"

We had a brilliant first half against Motherwell, and 20 minutes against Hibs, and played decent against Ross County, other than that we've been pretty shit, especially last night.

If you think we were shit last night then your not looking at us objectively. 

Yes we have faults, massive ones in defence but we are better than under Warburton. 

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

We haven't progressed any.

As I just mentioned in the Pedro thread this time last season, after six games we were on 10 points as opposed to 11 just now inc the 5-1 gubbing + playing an additional top six team. We've yet to play a top six team this season.

Pedros spent close on nine fucking million and we're simply a point ahead of where we were, never mind the Progres result.

I don't see how we're any further forward other than a slightly better team (on paper).

The results don't lie.

So you think that team is no better than under Warburton???? 

Each to their own mate, but personally I think we have moved forward. Just nowhere near enough and that's got more to do with the board than whatever manager we have. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If you think we were shit last night then your not looking at us objectively. 

Yes we have faults, massive ones in defence but we are better than under Warburton. 

We still have same faults as we did under Warburton.

Really poor defensively, especially at cross balls.

Lack creativity in midfield..

Miss too many chances.

Same old Rangers i'm afraid.

33 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Can't disagree with what you're saying but the end result is all that matters and 2-2 against a 10 man Partick isn't good enough and never will be. We could have hit the post 30 times and I'd still be fuming that we dropped points against them. 

It feels like a loss. 

Edit: and, I'm going to caveat this by saying that I no longer expect Rangers to go to these grounds and win 3/4-0 the way celtic are doing consistently these days. We simply aren't good enough for that but we should be winning these games by 1 or 2. 

What was the bheast score at this ground?

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

We still have same faults as we did under Warburton.

Really poor defensively, especially at cross balls.

Lack creativity in midfield..

Miss too many chances.

Same old Rangers i'm afraid.

So that's 2 different managers with different players apart from the wide defenders. Maybe we should be asking why Tav & Wallace are still playing then.