***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I could've never foresen 6 points from the last 2 games. Fantastic effort from Murty and the players. Get inĀ :Banane21:

A week ago folk on here were saying we should just give up, and we were going to get pumped in both games......

8 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Does this mean McInnes goes from managing a club that was 2nd and struggling to catch the other lot, to managing Rangers who are now second and far better placed to catch the other lot. Ā Ā 

That'll be in a pub quiz,'which manager left the team in 2nd to go to the team in 2nd?':dance:

Ā 

That's a massive week we have come through there with two excellent wins. We would have been so far off the pace if we had lost even one of those games. Gets us back in second,and hopefully we can get some consistency and get nearer the filth.

McInnes isn't the one I wanted in, but it looks like he will be the one coming in. He automatically gets my backing if he is the one picked for the job,and I hope he gets us fighting for the title

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

A week ago folk on here were saying we should just give up, and we were going to get pumped in both games......

To be honest, walking out of Dens Park last Friday I didn't expect us to take any points from the 2 games. But the team stood up and proved us wrong.Ā 

Archived