Murty

Bluepeter9

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, jamess said:

i'm looking forward to the 'when you get a chance in front of goal,  just put it away' system.  That would be new.

It's not new, just very expensive these days.

Except when we sell it.

11 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Starting to think our board are like the two old brothers that own the financial firm in the film  "trading places" and have got a bet on to see if Eddie Murty can change his life and become an  SPFL manager.

but Murty can walk, where Eddie was on a skate board. As I said before, Dundee Hamilton - poor results mate.

Likeable guy. Says the right things. Jobs obviously too big for him but he'll move us along. The board like him because they can treat him as they wish with no fear of backlash.

Just hope the whole pantomime doesn't ruin him. 

3 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Likeable guy. Says the right things. Jobs obviously too big for him but he'll move us along. The board like him because they can treat him as they wish with no fear of backlash.

Just hope the whole pantomime doesn't ruin him. 

Maybe he won't speak up but the respect the fans have have for him if he is treated poorly it won't help them get back on side.

Give Murty a chance, at least we seem to be working as a team recently, The guy is coming over in pressers as honest, he seems to be developing a bond with the players that is required if we want to progress to a team

Why Get someone new at this stage develop from within

8 hours ago, cd true bluenose said:

and if we lose our next two games then  what ???

As far as I am aware he only has the job for the rest of the year which is 3 weeks ish, ( plenty time for the board to sift through the outstanding application list)

Murty is in a very difficult position but from what Bruno said the players like him, like his ideas, and enjoy training more.

We just have to wait and see what results are like to the end of the month. If we remain second going into the winter break then it's decision over. He gets at least the rest of the season.

You wonder how Murty really feels deep down after this recent episode, after beating the sheep twice they ask to approach the defeated manager to take over who then declines, then for him it's carry on as you are, at least he has a bit of character about him!

image.jpeg.7d5dbeda905c13c1a431caed043a39c7.jpeg

4 minutes ago, JograBear said:

I like Murty as I think most do but any manager who keeps playing Miller shouldn't be manager of Rangers.

This. Its like the elephant in the room. Miller has been really, really poor this season and his positional indiscipline is hurting the team.

Just now, TheMotor said:

This. Its like the elephant in the room. Miller has been really, really poor this season and his positional indiscipline is hurting the team.

I don’t think it’s his positional indiscipline that’s costing us, it’s more the fact he’s pish.

Again showing his qualities, players kept fighting and his sub at half time changed it

How many times have we went in behind especially at Ibrox and getting booed off the pitch in the last few years and turned it around? Wasn't pretty but again the players all kept digging in for him and never let the head go down

25 minutes ago, gers31 said:

We need a new manager before the transfer window opens as we need to strengthen that team if Murty is still our caretaker manager will he be allocated money to get deals???  in can't see it myself 

Unless they give the DOF power to sign players himself then I wouldn't think so