Bruno and Niko

sausagetrunks

12 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

What a load of shite. What if the club come out and say he's out for a weeks due to that injury being real and no cunts like you thinking he shat it 

Fuck up.

He's a shitebag and a waste of a jersey. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jamie0202 said:

Let's see the extent of Alves' injury before branding him a shitebag. He hasn't hit the heights we thought he would when we signed him but that doesn't make him a shitebag.

I think he's not fit from his early season injury and we keep aggravating it, could be wrong though 

Feel sorry for Niko as he was a fine player back in the day and I honestly think he'd still be OK for us if he hadnt got that long term injury last season which was unfortunately the straw that broke the camel's back. Alves, fuck him. Actually hope he did fake it so we stand a chance of punting him in January. If he's injured were stuck with the useless prick 

2 minutes ago, FSM said:

My wee stalker. Caught up with all my posts yet?

You spend your entire "life" on here. Which means I would also have to spend my life on here just to keep up with your posts. Funnily enough I do remember you celebrating a Rangers player getting injured though. 

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I don’t know if this has been posted already, but he left the stadium on crutches. You have to hand it to him, he goes all in when he feigns injury.

Crutches or ambulance , couldn't give two fucks he's a fuckin shitebag that should never play for us again........

2 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

You spend your entire "life" on here. Which means I would also have to spend my life on here just to keep up with your posts. Funnily enough I do remember you celebrating a Rangers player getting injured though. 

You spend your life on here.

You ran away from FF.

You live in Yoker.

Same 3 insults on rotation, sometimes 2 in the same post. Take it Santa didn't bring you any new patter for xmas? Happy stalking though x

It'll be interesting to see the extent of Alves injury. 

If he's out for a few weeks/months I hope those that have labelled him a shitebag or a coward will realise it was serious, and if he's back on the fringes next week I hope the shitebag/coward gets his move to Qatar he apparently wants in January.