Sign in to follow this  
fanaticCR

Safe standing

54 minutes ago, FSM said:

Just pipe fake crowd noise through the speaker system. Guaranteed atmosphere, every single game. Use a recording of the tims on a Champions League night at parkhead. Best atmosphere in Europe I'm told.

If you want to improve atmosphere (and at the same time increase revenue) then surely some of the OP's suggestions should be explored.

Brother and I both signed it. Ideally its the Copland front that gets it. Think it'll be shit hot!

Copland front is a natural choice  as @Gustav says we already have our own ultras so it's perfect imo 

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Copland front is a natural choice  as @Gustav says we already have our own ultras so it's perfect imo 

:tu:

@Copland bear

I'd prefer the enclosures for the safe standing area but I don't think that would happen, Ibrox would look even better that way imo. 

Terrible idea. Best to have a nice safe all seater family friendly stadium with pc songs and no flags allowed 

37 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Terrible idea. Best to have a nice safe all seater family friendly stadium with pc songs and no flags allowed 

Quite right. The potential damage you could do with one of those bamboo canes you get with your flag is shocking. Also, anyone caught smoking in the cludgie should be put up against a wall and shot.

41 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Glasgow city council would prefer if no one was allowed in Ibrox,ever, just to be very safe.

1 hour ago, ZZed said:

Glasgow city council would prefer if no one was allowed in Ibrox,ever, just to be very safe.

I know them as Glasgow celtic Council.

24 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Poor Copland Bear 😂 

Who?

Ohhh, You mean @Copland bear