**Official Rangers v Fraserburgh Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, PolarBear1972 said:

Little fannies who are guessing the game is off and spreading it should be shot. They think they are being clever trying to gain some status but calling a 50 50 correctly. 

Wait until the announcement is made.

U k?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noticed BBC (and Albion Rovers twitter) saying the Albion Rovers v St Johnstone game would now be played on Tuesday 23rd but Saints are at Killie on Wednesday 24th??  So does Scottish Cup take precedence and does this mean the Aberdeen game on Wednesday could be postponed if Fraserburgh game is off. Seems a bit mental if that's the case?? Anyone know?

I'm hoping this game goes ahead for our fans that are going up and already organised things, but its not just the ground its for every fan traveling there with the roads and the surrounding areas I believe now. Hopefully let everyone know soon, as nobody has said its off then let's hope no more snow and think we might be ok.

3 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

Noticed BBC (and Albion Rovers twitter) saying the Albion Rovers v St Johnstone game would now be played on Tuesday 23rd but Saints are at Killie on Wednesday 24th??  So does Scottish Cup take precedence and does this mean the Aberdeen game on Wednesday could be postponed if Fraserburgh game is off. Seems a bit mental if that's the case?? Anyone know?

Yep Scottish cup takes precedence 

32 minutes ago, PolarBear1972 said:

Little fannies who are guessing the game is off and spreading it should be shot. They think they are being clever trying to gain some status but calling a 50 50 correctly. 

You awrite mate, I’m not just spreading shit I’ve been told by someone’ that’s normally spot on with info wouldn’t just spread shit

45 minutes ago, PolarBear1972 said:

Sorry

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Bad news if it is. Need a game before the sheep match.

Not the same as competitive football but a decent closed door game tomorrow with proposed team v sheep against others in squad would at least get some miles in the legs again.

9 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Hasn't the fourth round of the cup always been played on the third weekend of January? If so the winter break argument doesn't really matter. 

IT does you could have an ok January and it could be snowing/icy all February the weather is too unpredictable to just a random 3 weeks

5 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Wasn’t the pitch inspection at noon? It’s only 10 to 12 now. 

Pitch inspection is 5pm

Weather is decent up this way today. Sun is out and frost is lifting. Impossible to say whether it'l be cancelled or not. Other games up this way have been, Peterhead, Formartine etc. 

50/50 I'd say 

1 minute ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

Pitch inspection is 5pm

Weather is decent up this way today. Sun is out and frost is lifting. Impossible to say whether it'l be cancelled or not. Other games up this way have been, Peterhead, Formartine etc. 

50/50 I'd say 

5pm :lol:

fanny

3 minutes ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

Pitch inspection is 5pm

50/50 I'd say 

Em aye?

Archived