• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, psb07158 said:

Lmao fuck off

Not a single decision influenced the end result - we were fucking howling and deserved fuck all. 

He’s a cunt but this shite from our fans to try and deflect from that absolute RUBBISH on the park is ridiculous 

Not even the disallowed goal? 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Lmao fuck off

Not a single decision influenced the end result - we were fucking howling and deserved fuck all. 

He’s a cunt but this shite from our fans to try and deflect from that absolute RUBBISH on the park is ridiculous 

The penalty did. The fact he never booked that prick for kicking out and the booked him minutes later for booting the ball away. McGinnis should have had 2 yellows. 

Should I go on?

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Lmao fuck off

Well that is utter pish

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Lmao fuck off

Perfectly good goal chopped off and woefully soft penalty. Aye right. Whether or not we deserved anything is irrelevant.

Just now, ScotBear said:

I think it was a pen. Soft, but a pen. I don’t think today was about the ref. 

Don't know what game you was watching. When a player needs 3 yellows to get sent off and a goal disallowed for no reason as far as I could see? We weren't great at all today but we was the better team especially second half and definitely didn't deserve to lose 

He’s a fucking shite ref as all of them are in Scotland but Tav shouldn’t have given him the opportunity to blow his whistle.

Murty set the team up wrong and waits until the 70th minute to change the obvious this time change must be in some sort of shite manager manual 

We played shite and our bottle crashed the ref just compounded that.

Just now, MrMckee said:

Don't know what game you was watching. When a player needs 3 yellows to get sent off and a goal disallowed for no reason as far as I could see? We weren't great at all today but we was the better team especially second half and definitely didn't deserve to lose 

Don’t think the ref disallowed the goal but his assistant ? Hard for a ref to go against that if the assistant is adamant he’s seen something. F@ck knows what he saw though.