Windass

ForeverAndEver

8 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

The faux outrage here is fucking ridiculous. Pure offended because a player shooshed some fans who were abusing him - grow up :lol: 

Spot on. After all the shit we have gone through in the last few years, a player giving the shhh to the fans makes many of us " upset and offended"  unfuckingbelievable!!!! AND after scoring a goal ! If you are over 35 and are seriously offended ,then take a long hard look in the mirror and have a word with yourselves. May I suggest you get back to complaining about politically incorrect language and supporting feminism , as football is not a sport you should follow. 

6 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'll bite on "talentless prick". 

What's the context here? Talentless in comparison to Laudrup, Gazza or other attacking players of the 9iar years? Or talentless compared to attacking players in the Advocaat, Mcleish or Walter's second spell years?

We haven't a single player who would get in the 9iar or Advocaat teams, could maybe argue a couple to get in in some of the teams Mcleish had particularly during the downsizing towards the end, and a couple to get in walter's second spell e.g. Tav over whittaker or morelos over darcheville 

So I don't think any cunt is arguing Windass is of the standard of the 20 years pre-admin.

But for this league as it is at the minute? He's one of the better players in the league surely? The whole standard of the league is nothing what it was like years back - O'Neill's team would destroy the tranny shagger's, as would Lennon's even. 

This. The whole standard of the SPL has been falling steadily for the last 10-12 years. There isn’t one player who would get in our first 11 that won the league at Rugby Pk 6-7 years ago except perhaps Greg Wylde  and yes I know Edu played that day too!! 

the sellick team that season would beat the current ‘invincibles’  though it would be close. That’s our aim - to attempt to build a team as close to the class of 2011. If we can get close to that then we will win the league 

9 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

He seems to get more abuse than most, yet despite his flat spells he seems to come up with moments of real quality. Maybe we need to back the guy, cause at the minute he must feel like his own fans are all against him.

There is always a whipping boy in our team - even in the 9iar years. It’s just a phenomenon within our fan base. 

Windass should take a leaf out of ally McCoist book, McCoist got more abuse than windass ever will, but he used it to good effect, tried harder and improved and won the fans over,  can't remember McCoist ever shushing the fans. He'll never be a McCoist but he should try a hell of a lot harder imo. 

I don't rate him at all and he's at the biggest club he will play for now took his goal well but spends too much time on the periphery of games.He should only ever play upfront through the middle as out wide he offers very little.  

We looked poor in Midfield last night and were easily dominated by Thistle. Great win but we have to get the midfield issues sorted.

31 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

He seems to get more abuse than most, yet despite his flat spells he seems to come up with moments of real quality. Maybe we need to back the guy, cause at the minute he must feel like his own fans are all against him.

Where the fuck was the quality last night ???????????????/

It was a mere tap in . Usually one he misses

He done fuck all else in the whole game .

38 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I posted elsewhere D&D - jobs where abuse is expected. Try the ref for one at last night’s game - or any other game for that matter. Just think of any game you’ve been at and the abuse he receives. Tell me one instance when a ref reacts? 

Also I ref at youth amateur level. Try running a youth football team? Parents complaining their boy isn’t picked of gets subbed or doesn’t get on when he’s a sub? Players not turning up on the morning of the game etc etc  And he doesn’t even get paid? 

Nah, he’s on thousands a week and while I think some fans are OTT, it was s stupid act - not quite Ian Black or Canmy Fraser level but needless and unjustified. 

put it this way - I think Murty will have had a word and you’ll find he won’t react again. 

Refs clearly aren't on our side, Dean is. I wonder if some of those who go OTT have deep rooted issues .Murty won't discipline him either.

19 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

To be fair, nobody sssshhhhh's quite like Josh, we haven't had a player who can hide and go quiet in games as well as Josh does, since Nicky Law.

Windass will never own an SPFL winners medal.

Yeah mate . We will never win a trophy with Windass in the side , Certain of it

24 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

There is always a whipping boy in our team - even in the 9iar years. It’s just a phenomenon within our fan base. 

That is bollocks . Every team has one . It is not exclusive to Rangers

They are called " shite and useless players "

7 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Hes a fucking pansy he has no clue what it means to play for Rangers, its not the first time hes done it to the fans, he actually shushed ibrox when he set up a goal last season whilst we were trailing 2-0 to the sheep.  

He is an arrogant pansy that thinks he is messi

I hate his attitude on the pitch . Just about every part of his game tells you he is a loser 

13 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Hmm find the quotes from Murty quite strange. It does seem like he is struggling with Windass.

Even after him scoring a hat trick last week, Murty was still critical of his performance. 

He's seems unhappy that Windass is not doing the defensive side of his position.

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah mate . We will never win a trophy with Windass in the side , Certain of it

Maybe we will fluke a cup but i am fairly certain we will never win the league with him in the side, seen it time and time again that when the chips are down he goes into hiding instead of rolling the sleeves up and getting stuck in.

Short sleeves and gloves looks stupid though tbf.

He has some growing up to do imo. I think he does get a hard time at times but a lot of it is warranted, all football players get stick. I remember a few years ago that Ronaldo was getting stick from the Real Madrid fans, i think he won the balon d'or that year fs. He needs to realize the fans just want 100% commitment every game. He is nowhere near the finished article and should just get his head down and try to keep improving. 

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Maybe we will fluke a cup but i am fairly certain we will never win the league with him in the side, seen it time and time again that when the chips are down he goes into hiding instead of rolling the sleeves up and getting stuck in.

Short sleeves and gloves looks stupid though tbf.

He always looks confident when we are level or winning a game

When we are behind , It's game over for Josh

9 hours ago, Gustav said:

He's an absolute fud

Has all the raw ingredients but is genuinely the least intelligent footballer I've ever seen, on and off the park.

Spot on. Take away his excellent finish, and all he done was pass a ball behind Tav's run. He was brutal last night. Lost count how many times he either got the ball took right off him or couldn't complete a 5yrd pass, one time pretty close to our own box. Thought he was brutal last night. Worst player on the park. 

Think everyone needs to untwist their knickers. Can’t abuse a guy to the level some do and when he gives you a wee shoosh after a great finish get all offended. 

He’s a reasonably talented player, but mentally pretty weak. Don’t think we’ll stop 10 in a row with him starting, but could say the same for just about every starter last night. 

8 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Shitebag. Sand dancer. Thicko. Arrogant. Cunt. Cunt. Cunt. 

That's just some of his better points. I'm assuming all his fans are 13 or 14 and their only knowledge of football & players is based on watching us the last few years against your Elgins & Albion Rovers. It's the only explanation.