Scum attacking Rangers fans going home

Smile

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Used to be the top boy of the CSC back In the day in the 80s. Yer getting a bit old for it now John. Chuck it.

There was a video I saw not long ago about the casuals and he says 'got my ear cut off once' and both ears are clearly attached to his head :lol: 

Obviously you can get your ear stitched back on but it looked perfectly fine to me.

3 hours ago, Bluenose1986 said:

I myself was subject to verbal abuse on the train home from 3 tims. 

Fuckall came of it and I just laughed at them but look, it's seem acceptable for this to happen. 

It needs to stop. Fucking horrible, bigoted, two faced, rancid, minority cunts. 

The arrogance reeling from then is getting out of control and has spilled beyond the realms of the actual game. 

My local.pub was full of them today, absolutely blootered ordering champagne and shouting hail hail to eachother. Families were in having dinners for mothers day, it was a disgusting site. I know in that place, if it were us shouting simply the best we would have been binned pronto. I'm feeling a strongly worded email to the brewery - either that or find another boozer.

53 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

There was a video I saw not long ago about the casuals and he says 'got my ear cut off once' and both ears are clearly attached to his head :lol: 

Obviously you can get your ear stitched back on but it looked perfectly fine to me.

13 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

My local.pub was full of them today, absolutely blootered ordering champagne and shouting hail hail to eachother. Families were in having dinners for mothers day, it was a disgusting site. I know in that place, if it were us shouting simply the best we would have been binned pronto. I'm feeling a strongly worded email to the brewery - either that or find another boozer.

Two posts that sums them up to a tee. Fantasists and warped in the mind, brainwashed. As hard as being a Rangers fan is at times just now just honestly thank god you are not one of them. A strange bunch.

16 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

There's a weird atmosphere (lack of better term) in the city right now. The arrogance ripping out of them and a compliant media plus a Scottish government that is against everything we stand for is giving them free reign to do and say what they want. 

Disgusting. 

6 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

There's a weird atmosphere (lack of better term) in the city right now. The arrogance ripping out of them and a compliant media plus a Scottish government that is against everything we stand for is giving them free reign to do and say what they want. 

Disgusting. 

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, however I agree there is a strange atmosphere and attitude at the moment with many of these fans. As I mentioned earlier, to see the state of some of these wideos in my local today was nothing short of a disgrace, and this is a suburban south-side pub. I recall a pub quiz they had on a few weeks back, a group of them came in to watch their game - but they were so pissed off that there was no sound due to the quiz that they damaged the toilets. I asked the bar staff about it, but nothing was done. It seems like the place, and many others in the south-side are getting taken over. I put it down to the regular rampant alcoholism in their support that keeps the coffers going in these places. Pub don't want to bite the hand that is feeding them.

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, however I agree there is a strange atmosphere and attitude at the moment with many of these fans. As I mentioned earlier, to see the state of some of these wideos in my local today was nothing short of a disgrace, and this is a suburban south-side pub. I recall a pub quiz they had on a few weeks back, a group of them came in to watch their game - but they were so pissed off that there was no sound due to the quiz that they damaged the toilets. I asked the bar staff about it, but nothing was done. It seems like the place, and many others in the south-sideare getting taken over. I put it down to the regular rampant alcoholism in their support that keeps the coffers going in these places. Pub don't want to bite the hand that is feeding them.

See I'm not from the south side but some of my family is and I was drinking in Cathcart after the game. 

Place had a few of them talking fucking shite in the pub. Ignored it cos just wanted a quiet drink with my uncle but I was heavy pissed off and I don't know if it's just because we lost today. 

But when I left. Got on the train, given abuse by fenian tramps and got to central the place felt alien to me. 

7 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

A recipe for disaster ,who in their right mind would think this is a good idea.

I have been in mixed establishments, after an old firm, when i have been sober and you can honestly cut the atmosphere with a knife.

11 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Our fans are the same as our players. Not a set of balls between them

They’re taking the piss on the pitch, taking the piss in our stadium and taking the piss outside it, what the fuck has happened to our club that we just sit back and allow it. ‘Dignified silence’ has a lot to answer for.