Craig Thompson

You have got to be fucking kidding me, it took five suspect challenges for that mong cunt to be booked last wee, nothing in that at all and falls about like a wee fanny, honest to fuck if this place is not corrupt then where are these decisions coming from, just can't say it's bad refereeing decisions, only reason that cunt wasn't booked earlier last week is so they didn't need to send him off it went tits up for them. 

Referees should absolutely have to justify their decisions after the game, how on earth that cunt can say he's witnessed a stamp? As someone above said, if roles were reversed no chance that's a Brown red card, I can see the wee shake of the head from Thomson now 

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

What ref apologised to sellic? Is this still the only known instance of an apology recently?

Like I say, different standards.

And since that day . He has never been out of the headlines for giving them big decisions .

Never once against the scum . Not once

McDonald , Dallas , McCurry and Murray were all hounded out of the game for not being complaint to the scum .

Lego had lost the ball and his tackle was off the ground and uncontrolled which was worthy of a yellow. He also lifted his hand which is a straight red for violent conduct as was the kick by the Motherwell player. These are the footballing rules albeit it’s petulance and not violent conduct like you see in glasgow on a weekend so we shouldn’t get confused