Paddy McNair

bluedylan

Just now, Big Al II said:

Doubt we'd have conceded 2nd or 3rd goal against they cunts had Bates been on the pitch, but McNair is more like the quality we need.

And that's my point that Bates is effectively out of contract and we need to be looking for better whilst also doing as much as we can to move on Alves and Cardoso. 

Every single opportunity to improve on what we have needs to be taken.

If I remember rightly Paddy McNair can also play CDM because he's so good with the ball at his feet.  Given he can cover two positions in which we're short I'd love him here but again how realistic is that?  The guy is probably worth millions and fuck knows what he's earning down South.  I imagine he'd be a huge improvement on anything we have.

9 minutes ago, TMB said:

If I remember rightly Paddy McNair can also play CDM because he's so good with the ball at his feet.  Given he can cover two positions in which we're short I'd love him here but again how realistic is that?  The guy is probably worth millions and fuck knows what he's earning down South.  I imagine he'd be a huge improvement on anything we have.

Yea, he says his preferred position is CDM, though he's played centre half quite a bit.

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Prick injured Wilshere in a game a few years ago, never liked him since then :(

They could be playing together in our midfield one day since we are going down the route of signing Rangers supporters. ??

19 hours ago, TMB said:

Bollocks! For Paddy McNair read Ross McCrorie. This boy is our future!