Hibs only 4 points behind with a game in hand

FSM

It's a utter shambles this board has left us in. I honestly thought it couldn't get worse than last season.  

We started this season with a manager who shouldn't have been anywhere near the job and we'll finish the season with another manager who shouldn't have been near. 

Honestly only feel dread looking at the upcoming games. Murty has shown if we don't start these games well he doesn't have the ability to change it.

7 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

what the fuck has made you confident? :lol:

We have better players than everyone bar celtic. 

Over the course of the season I expect this to show.

To Be A Ranger is correct in that I agree it won't come down to tactical nous from Murty. Hibs/Aberdeen/Killie etc all have to play each other and celtic too, obviously. We have the players to be looking to going into each of these games to win.

7 minutes ago, coopscracker said:

If Dave "I'm skint" King has been forced to pay 10m for shares then where does that leave us in terms of investment in playing staff.... 

Rhetorical question 

It certainly won’t be coming from that crooked cunt 

more bullshit soft loans and mediocre loan signings and another season in the abyss 

we won’t survive another few years like this, if we have a season next season like this one, you’ll be lucky if ST sales hit 25,000

The crook is playing a dangerous game, and our club is at stake 

21 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I only use RM and can only gauge the feeling of despair about where our club and especially the football team is going on here.

If you use other forums what is the feeling on them? are they as concerned as we are? What about the members of C1872 are you contacting their board to ask for answers from the board? 

I feel really helpless as to what we can do to get across to the board how concerning this situation is to Rangers fans.

I don't use other forums so don't know what the general feeling is of fans in these forums.

Re the bit in bold.   I suppose there is a way to slide yet before enough of the Support starts to make itself heard loud enough and clear enough.   If a 4th or worse finish to the season looks to be on the cards maybe the last home game might be a time when the focus is more on letting King and his board, and a manager and the players know exactly what is thought of their failings.  But then again maybe it'll just be mainly silent resignation to the fact that its likely to be more of the same for the foreseeable future because there simply isn't the money or quality of leadership at board and manager level to expect anything more.

Then again, as Johnston made clear a few months ago, the board is not deaf and blind.   Neither presumably is the DOF and Manager.    The latter 2 are bound to know that 4th or worse would be marked as an utter football disaster for us, a case of their having taking us massively backwards and - if the manager remained - no real prospect of vast improvement next season.  

King and the board however - out and out Rangers men steeped in the history and tradition of the Club and charged with its stewardship - are absolutely bound to feel the heat and noise more acutely.  Far more acutely.   So they will know.  They will know very well that it is not acceptable.    But here's the thing.   They may not be blind or deaf to events and failings but they do seem to be uniquely unable or unwilling to do anything that vastly improves our football fortunes.   They are titular heads lacking the vision, leadership, money and know how to take the Club back into territory of winning titles.   They settle for second best (or worse) and then convince themselves that is success in this era.  

They know.  They may - as Rangers men - even care and are hurting after a fashion.   But they do not appear ready, willing, able or capable of doing anything of importance to improve things.  Appointing a learner manager proved that. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Seaons another red neck

There is fuck all progress despite spending more money. Too many fuckwits in our support lapping up all the DOF pish this rancid board have come out with.

Everything they do is cancerous, they are killing our club and the fans allow it to happen. Chase these bastarts out 

Cunts are just as bad as those charlatans we had in before them.

To many fucktards with the blinkers on or head in the sand

this cunt will ruin us then fuck off back to SA and get tore into his wine collection 

get him to Fuck 

4 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

mediocre loan signings and another season in the abyss 

I'm neither strongly for nor strongly against King.

However, Caixinha was backed reasonably well. Alves we were all happy about at the time, Dorrans even more so, Jack so-so, Morelos has been an absolute bargain, Candeias likewise, and unfortunately the big money signings in Herrera and Pena were unmitigated disasters.

With the uncertainty over who the permanent manager is going to be, and to protect us from more costly mistakes, the loan signings of Murphy, Cummings and Goss made good sense no?

6 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'm neither strongly for nor strongly against King.

However, Caixinha was backed reasonably well. Alves we were all happy about at the time, Dorrans even more so, Jack so-so, Morelos has been an absolute bargain, Candeias likewise, and unfortunately the big money signings in Herrera and Pena were unmitigated disasters.

With the uncertainty over who the permanent manager is going to be, and to protect us from more costly mistakes, the loan signings of Murphy, Cummings and Goss made good sense no?

Who are all looking down the barrel of a 4th place finish 

the board is a complete and utter shambles mate, dress it up all you want, but they are turning our club into a genuine laughing stock and for us as fans have no ammo to defend ourselves anymore. 

We are not even close to being Rangers at the moment, we are an embarrassment 

Not only do the board need to get on their hands and knees and beg forgiveness from paying fans for 2 seasons of absolute calamity, they also need to fork out for a top class manager and yet another overhaul of the squad. I have no confidence in them doing any of this.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Not only do the board need to get on their hands and knees and beg forgiveness from paying fans for 2 seasons of absolute calamity, they also need to fork out for a top class manager and yet another overhaul of the squad. I have no confidence in them doing any of this.

i think the squad needs improved - in some positions radically so -  but not overhauled. defo need a manager though

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

No, ST money will pay for a substandard manager and player roster for yet another season 

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

i think the squad needs improved - in some positions radically so -  but not overhauled. defo need a manager though

For me we need to improve the quality of our goalkeeper, centre halves, centre mids and add a couple of strikers. 

The form we have shown, through the naivity of our rookie manager and the gutless performances of many of our players, we are a stick on for fourth slot.

The lemmon will have his crew well drilled and well up for the run in and I see them takng points from every cunt. The scum will pump us. We're left with the sheep, hertz and Killie. Shitebag McInnes will have a point to prove. Killie will no doubt kill us tactically, then is down to hertz for our biggest chance to take something imho. 

But we've got Windass to stop us being over run in midfield and add that bit of physicality, right?!

Our ten million pound striker will suddenly hit the goal, right?

Wes will stop them long range shots and work his area, right?

The back four will hold position and stop everything coming at them, right?

If I was a betting man, where do I place my bets?

This current crop of players are three years in the makng and are simply not up to the task, far less our rookie manager. 

The board have obviously settled for second best, as they indeed set out to do from day one, despite all the hysterical rhetoric from the kng rimmers to the contrary. 

So when we most probably end up fourth, then what? Boo the board? That'll show them!

6 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

What do we do about it if they don't in all probability?