RIP Ray Wilkins

BryceRFC1

I remember when there was talking about our next manager he hinted he could be involved.

i don’t think he’s the answer as manager but having him involved in some way with Jimmy Nicholl, JJ and Murty seems sensible.

Rangers man that knows the game well and could be another sounding board similar to JN for Murty and JJ to help there development? 

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BryceRFC1 said:

I remember when there was talking about our next manager he hinted he could be involved.

i don’t think he’s the answer as manager but having him involved in some way with Jimmy Nicholl, JJ and Murty seems sensible.

Rangers man that knows the game well and could be another sounding board similar to JN for Murty and JJ to help there development? 

I think Wilkins would be a great addition to any coaching team at Rangers. But I'd prefer it be under a new manager than murty.  

6 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Naw.

How about just hiring someone good enough instead of hiring several to help a guy well below the standard we need?

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

Bring in a decent Manager who doesn't need his hand held as he lacks experience. 

This board has made Mediocrity acceptable at Rangers.

I was saying simiar on another article where Walter was also being suggested to come in to guide murty.

We need an experieced manager at the helm who can make the difficult choices.

If murty can't do this and needs all this level of support he's not ready to be a Rangers manager

I just think in terms of now until end of season at least he could help Murty. 

I see see what people are saying about just getting someone but we have Murty til end of season 

even beyond if there was a role for him 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

This board has made Mediocrity acceptable at Rangers.

Not to me, nor I think the bulk of the supporters. 

Mediocrity and playing second fiddle to the taigs is completely unacceptable and if king and the board think otherwise then they are not wanted and should fuck off.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Would be a sideways step.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Would be a sideways step.

I saw what you did there.....:crabflute:

Mind you - it would help Holt realise his full potential!

Archived