Hummel

jjbscotty12

36 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

What I mean us we have increased our income by around 10 times for the kit deal so who gives a fuck if it’s hummel or Nike.

Likewise If our 32Red deal expires at the end of next season and we get sponsored by Aldi for a lot more I really couldn’t care less.

I draw the line at stadium renaming unless it’s absolutely stupid money.

No one knows the details of the kit deal how do you know if we have increased anything?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Smile said:

No one knows the details of the kit deal how do you know if we have increased anything?

H&H podcast was suggesting Puma deal was as low as 300k and Hummel reported at around £3.5m per year. I can’t imagine the reports of the deal are so far off the mark that it’s not higher than 300k (if indeed that was the fee we got from puma)

3 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Where is there anything actually written that Hummel will be our strip provider?  As far as I can see it is just rumour at present.     What news outlets?

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/multi-million-pound-boost-Rangers-12389342

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2524210/Rangers-10m-hummel-puma/

22 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Thank you.    Pity that RFC didn't manage to announce it themselves for those of us who do not buy or read those rags.

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

Thank you.    Pity that RFC didn't manage to announce it themselves for those of us who do not buy or read those rags.

I'm pretty sure it will be Hummel, time will tell if the reports of the contract value to us are anywhere near accurate.

On 17/04/2018 at 20:34, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If it maximises profits for the club then fair dos. I'll be buying for my two lads regardless of make. 

Have you bought them Lionbrand gear where "100% of the profit goes to the club"?

?

4 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm pretty sure it will be Hummel, time will tell if the reports of the contract value to us are anywhere near accurate.

Starting to wonder why they needed to put the “up to 10mill” in the article. 

Does that mean we have to shift a certain amount of tops to get the full amount of money, are Hummel covering their arse in case we get another strip boycott. 

7 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Hummel have had some classic kits in the past, particularly in the 80s - Aston Villa, Spurs, Coventry and Wimbledon. How about this:

383187391cc7c20b3a3cf5b4ace30036.jpg

That is barking of shite mate.

3 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

Couldn't actually give a fuck who makes the kit. As long is the money is a vast improvement it could be tesco FF for all I care. 

But what about when you are up town on a Saturday night trying to pull burds, Hummel ain't going to get you shit.

2 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

But what about when you are up town on a Saturday night trying to pull burds, Hummel ain't going to get you shit.

Why the fuck would a grown man be up town on a Saturday night trying to pull birds wearing a football top  ? 

Thats tarrier behaviour mate ?

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Starting to wonder why they needed to put the “up to 10mill” in the article. 

Does that mean we have to shift a certain amount of tops to get the full amount of money, are Hummel covering their arse in case we get another strip boycott. 

I imagine that's down to nothing being officially announced from either Rangers or Hummel at this point leading to numbers being completely speculative. Hopefully some of that gets cleared up fairly soon, especially the percentage we'll be receiving from shirt sales. 

7 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

I imagine that's down to nothing being officially announced from either Rangers or Hummel at this point leading to numbers being completely speculative. Hopefully some of that gets cleared up fairly soon, especially the percentage we'll be receiving from shirt sales. 

We won’t get that detail mate, it will be a simple X amount a year. 

They all screamed about pence in the pound before but now the shoe is on the other foot it will become confidential info again. 

8 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

H&H podcast was suggesting Puma deal was as low as 300k and Hummel reported at around £3.5m per year. I can’t imagine the reports of the deal are so far off the mark that it’s not higher than 300k (if indeed that was the fee we got from puma)

Considering our total income from that side of the business is 1.5m the figure of 300k is probably not far off the mark and Puma are most likely not interested in increasing that. To then think that a company with a turnover of 87m USD are then going to come up with 3.5m per annum or 10/12m over 3 years is ludicrous. I don't know how shirt sales work but assuming they make 20 quid a top they would have to sell 175k to break even.

8 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Considering our total income from that side of the business is 1.5m the figure of 300k is probably not far off the mark and Puma are most likely not interested in increasing that. To then think that a company with a turnover of 87m USD are then going to come up with 3.5m per annum or 10/12m over 3 years is ludicrous. I don't know how shirt sales work but assuming they make 20 quid a top they would have to sell 175k to break even.

I suppose exposure to europe, increase in revenue from advertising and investment and the possibility of picking up another couple of teams to manufacture for might just be the model they are looking for... I am guessing though

Archived