Who will Gerrard keep?

Amato

4 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

Don't see it with Cummings at all .Too physically weak for this league.He  can't lead a line  and has little pace .Send him back with all the other loan players , everyone fuckin powderpuff.

I thought he played well when he came on. Did a lot of tackling and tracked runners which was more than Murphy did. 

Also he would have finished that morelas chance. 

13 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

Mcrorie, Tav, Candeias would all play in next seasons starting 11, I would probably like to see cummings paired with a decent number 10. Get Morelos to fuck, sick of his sunday league finishing.

tavernier??  next season?  surely your ripping the arse out it??  that cunt is as bad as anyone ive seen for a long time.  also cummings up front on his own??  fuck me man do u even know what your on about??

10 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

tavernier??  next season?  surely your ripping the arse out it??  that cunt is as bad as anyone ive seen for a long time.  also cummings up front on his own??  fuck me man do u even know what your on about??

Clearly we have different opinions, I wouldnt get so up tight about it though.

Reality is that more than half the first team will be here until January.

Sad truth is all but 3 or 4 of our entire squad need given the heave ho.

We don't have the money for that though. Hopefully Gerrard can get these pitiful excuses for football players up to a decent standard and try to earn some money in Europa League to invest come January transfer window 

17 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Tavernier has 8 assists and 7 goals in the league.  He's one of the best attacking full-backs in the country we wouldn't he be a part of our plans for next season?  You think £6m will allow us to buy an entirely new starting 11?  I doubt it.  Gerrard will need to do what all good managers do and get the most out of the players he has.  Tavernier is one of the better players we have and there's other areas in far more need of attention.  

7 minutes ago, TMB said:

Tavernier has 8 assists and 7 goals in the league.  He's one of the best attacking full-backs in the country we wouldn't he be a part of our plans for next season?  You think £6m will allow us to buy an entirely new starting 11?  I doubt it.  Gerrard will need to do what all good managers do and get the most out of the players he has.  Tavernier is one of the better players we have and there's other areas in far more need of attention.  

ive said it before numerous times on here and i shall say it again.  our defence has been our week link for years now and needs a major overhaul.  unfortunately for yourself and a few others tav is part of the defence and a major problem for us.  if you cant see the WHOLE defence is a problem then i dont know what u have been watching in recent years.

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

ive said it before numerous times on here and i shall say it again.  our defence has been our week link for years now and needs a major overhaul.  unfortunately for yourself and a few others tav is part of the defence and a major problem for us.  if you cant see the WHOLE defence is a problem then i dont know what u have been watching in recent years.

You need to understand that we haven't had a stable CB pairing for 2 years now.  Our midfield has been completely overrun and every manager we've had is incompetent.  It's not the fault of James Tavernier that we've been poor in defense. 

When Tierney goes forward for celtic they go three at the back to accommodate his attacking runs.  They also have a proper CDM in Brown who is protecting their defense.  Tavernier doesn't have these benefits so when he does go forward it tends to get punished more.  We fail to get the most out of Tavernier which is a real shame because he's easily the best attacking full-back we've had in the last decade.  As I said, one of the best full-backs in the country and certainly one to keep.

48 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

I thought he played well when he came on. Did a lot of tackling and tracked runners which was more than Murphy did. 

Also he would have finished that morelas chance. 

For fuck sake. 

8 hours ago, STRUTH82 said:

Please tell me .What good qualities do you see in Tav?

Bearing in mind he has played on countless humiliations and heavy defeats for our club.

Bearing in mind he has been our Captain in 2 of the worst OF losses in my lifetime 

Bearing in mind he constantly gives the ball away and being out of position puts the other defenders under pressure 

Bearing in mind he couldn't tackle a fish supper 

Bearing in mind he has one good free kick in 20 

Bearing in mind he has one good delivery in 10 .That one delivery can be good to be fair but it's not nearly enough 

7 hours ago, TMB said:

You need to understand that we haven't had a stable CB pairing for 2 years now.  Our midfield has been completely overrun and every manager we've had is incompetent.  It's not the fault of James Tavernier that we've been poor in defense. 

When Tierney goes forward for celtic they go three at the back to accommodate his attacking runs.  They also have a proper CDM in Brown who is protecting their defense.  Tavernier doesn't have these benefits so when he does go forward it tends to get punished more.  We fail to get the most out of Tavernier which is a real shame because he's easily the best attacking full-back we've had in the last decade.  As I said, one of the best full-backs in the country and certainly one to keep.

?

?

?

?

The James Tavenier love in 

7 hours ago, TMB said:

We fail to get the most out of Tavernier which is a real shame because he's easily the best attacking full-back we've had in the last decade.  As I said, one of the best full-backs in the country and certainly one to keep.

If Stevie G thinks like you do  ,we are royally fucked 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

?

?

?

?

The James Tavenier love in 

It's amazing how many love him.  Had a massive argument last night with some crazy fool who thought tav had a great game last night and genuinely believes he's our best player by far and would do a great job at one of the top 6 clubs in England.  Fuck knows what these cunts are on but I want some of it

10 hours ago, STRUTH82 said:

I defy anyone to watch his defending over the course of a season and not get up tight. 

Rangers   NEED   BETTER! 

If I was Gerrard I'd be talking with my agent and lawyers to see if there was a way out of the contract.

There is no way barring a euromillions win or an equally unlikely miracle that Rangers will have enough money to repair the current squad and hoping mark allen can bring in transfer fees when he's failed to bring anything in for Wilson and Bates seems like desperate straw clutching.

We need to get Morelos onto the training ground and give him shooting practice and maybe invest in a psychologist to talk to him and others.

Windass should be given training drills as well.

Being brutally honest to repair the team we need a goalie, at least four defenders, three midfielders and a striker, minimum. 9 players and loans of kids from Liverpool and other EPL clubs won't cut it.

Get prepared for another season of pain.

Just now, big blue Fin said:

If I was Gerrard I'd be talking with my agent and lawyers to see if there was a way out of the contract.

There is no way barring a euromillions win or an equally unlikely miracle that Rangers will have enough money to repair the current squad and hoping mark allen can bring in transfer fees when he's failed to bring anything in for Wilson and Bates seems like desperate straw clutching.

We need to get Morelos onto the training ground and give him shooting practice and maybe invest in a psychologist to talk to him and others.

Windass should be given training drills as well.

Being brutally honest to repair the team we need a goalie, at least four defenders, three midfielders and a striker, minimum. 9 players and loans of kids from Liverpool and other EPL clubs won't cut it.

Get prepared for another season of pain.

?

27 minutes ago, Amato said:

?

Glad you find my pain amusing but Gerrard is king's latest roll of the dice, an untried very young manager who's done nothing in the game on the managerial side, sure he was a great player but it doesn't always translate into great manager.

Now given the state of our squad and the apparent lack of investment from, well, anywhere, do you see Gerrard being able to turn it around in a few weeks? Maybe months? How about years?

I went to as many games as I could afford this season, next season king can fuck right off, my money is staying in my pocket, who knows might save enough to get to one of the London NFL games.

Just now, rabc10000 said:

It's amazing how many love him.  Had a massive argument last night with some crazy fool who thought tav had a great game last night and genuinely believes he's our best player by far and would do a great job at one of the top 6 clubs in England.  Fuck knows what these cunts are on but I want some of it

I'm not sure mate but they must be blind or just love seeing us losing 

It’s very surprising the way these cunts have played since Gerrard was announced. He might have said clean slate publicly when he got the job but watching us last night he must be thinking who the fuck do these cunts think they are. 

Starting 11 wise I think he’ll keep Tav McCrorie, Jack, Murphy, and Morelos if he doesn’t go, unless he gets the offer and thinks he can get better with the money.

Cummings, John, Alnwick/Fod, Dorrans, Candeias will be squad players or sold. The rest will be told they have no future here hopefully. 

I think he’ll keep Rossiter. He’ll know the ins and outs about him in every sense and am sure he went through injuries as well at a young age, not to his extent but I’d be happy to keep him and get him fit and playing for a change.