Who will Gerrard keep?

Amato

7 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Needs to build a new team around MOH, Halliday  Holt, windass and miller

5 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

FFS compared to Bobby Shearer and John Greig, Robertson was a pussy and I recall Tiger Shaw telling me Tam Forsyth was not a hard man 

?☀️Were you out in the Sun too long yesterday 

8 hours ago, beararse said:

Whit?

Are you aff yer heid?

No, maybe wrong , maybe right but not aff ma heid. Do you have any photos of Steven Gerrard actually signing for Rangers. I have e mailed Rangers but no reply so far. Surely he must have done the signing ceremony on Friday at the big unveiling.

6 minutes ago, standup said:

No, maybe wrong , maybe right but not aff ma heid. Do you have any photos of Steven Gerrard actually signing for Rangers. I have e mailed Rangers but no reply so far. Surely he must have done the signing ceremony on Friday at the big unveiling.

:lol:

19 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Or possibly that his most likely destination would be to a place that teams regularly seem to pay sums in the region of £12m for players like Ross McCormack.

We’ll be lucky to get £2m for Tavernier, he really is a poor defender.

Fantasy is he'll boot every cunt out on their arse the second they give him a gimpy hand shake.

Realistically however, he'll be forced to keep most of them as you just can't go about shipping out an entire team so guys like foderingham, tav, goss should be bring him in perm, MOH and jack are probably most safe.

The rest should, in their minds be on notice and step up now or face being slowly fazed out.

1 hour ago, I-AM-ONE said:

Fantasy is he'll boot every cunt out on their arse the second they give him a gimpy hand shake.

Realistically however, he'll be forced to keep most of them as you just can't go about shipping out an entire team so guys like foderingham, tav, goss should be bring him in perm, MOH and jack are probably most safe.

The rest should, in their minds be on notice and step up now or face being slowly fazed out.

Eh?

3 hours ago, standup said:

I’d have thought the numerous interviews he’s carried out as Rangers manager (officially from 1st June) since being unveiled would be enough to convince you he’s signed a contract otherwise he’s wasting his, Rangers and Liverpool’s time.

He’d also look like THE biggest fanny in world football if he decided it wasn’t for him.

Based on tonight, not many. McCrorie and Cummings at least looked interested.

You would have thought it was a fucking friendly the way most of our players were strolling about the pitch tonight.

We still have a team of Warbutton and Caixnha players and what happened to those managers? Fucking booted to fuck. If this club wants to move in the right direction we need to get rid of a good amount and hope to fuck somecunt buys a few of them. Halliday wouldnt even get a game for Arbroath ffs

I wouldn't keep many. Too many wanted to chuck it after the penalty. None of our midfielders or strikers are good enough. 

Cummings with better players around him might be worth while. Out of the loan players he is the only one I would consider making permanent. 

4 minutes ago, Ibroxric72 said:

Tav and McCrorie interview there. Tav “happy with the point”. Happy?? Happy!!!?. McCrorie disapointed not to get all three. Well done Ross.

I'd get tav to fuck, he was the worst player on the park and that's saying something with Martin playing. 

4 minutes ago, Ibroxric72 said:

Tav and McCrorie interview there. Tav “happy with the point”. Happy?? Happy!!!?. McCrorie disapointed not to get all three. Well done Ross.

Our captain actually said that? Soon as the final whistle went reached for the off button. Unbelievable comment

5 hours ago, standup said:

I was equally worried when didn't see Pedro signing anything...FFS seriously.

2 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Our captain actually said that? Soon as the final whistle went reached for the off button. Unbelievable comment

Yup he did. This sums up the problem we have at our club. He should have steam coming out of his ears at dropping 2 points :anger:

8 minutes ago, Ibroxric72 said:

Tav summing up the attitude of the majority of this sqaud. Happy with mediocrity.

After tonight there's not many Gerrard will want to keep. 

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

I wouldn't keep many. Too many wanted to chuck it after the penalty. None of our midfielders or strikers are good enough. 

Cummings with better players around him might be worth while. Out of the loan players he is the only one I would consider making permanent. 

Don't see it with Cummings at all .Too physically weak for this league.He  can't lead a line  and has little pace .Send him back with all the other loan players , everyone fuckin powderpuff.