Tavernier's 'mutilated' dug

beararse

3 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

What’s unethical breeding or the procedure to the dogs ears? I’ve no doubt he’s fronting the money but his mate runs the show in the North East. From what I’ve seen the dogs are looked after to a high standard. It’s not like it’s interfering with his football career.

He’s not chopping ears off a dog ?? that’s as bad as the muck the DR wrote.

In places like America and Belgium it’s legal to do that procedure to dogs. The dogs will have been bought from these countries which isn’t against the law. If he was doing that in the UK, yes it would be against the law and bang to rights. He’s a public figure he’s not daft.

Fuck sake man DR write the maddest story they can find to deflect from SG first day and you’ve actually got people in here agreeing with them. 

There's dicks  there there's you. Crawl back into your cave and stay there. 

6 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

If he condones cutting a dogs ears he certainly isn't a dog lover. Vanity before the animals welfare.

Saying that, it has fuck all to do with Rangers and shouldn't have made the so called news.

Wannabe gangster.

Like most English footballers these days.

Not read the link and don't really care if it's an article by a tarrier but cutting a dogs ears off to make them look a bit more appealing to some folk is fucking sick.

I don't know if Tav sells dogs with mutilated ears, if he does then he's a fucking cunt Rangers player or not.

I absolutely detest dog breeders, usually scum who are only doing it for money, and especially those who mutilate (yes that's the right word) for profit. And as for those self interested cunts at Crufts who dock tails etc and give awards to those that inbreed the animals till they are crippled and worse, don't get me started. Plenty of wonderful mutts available in dog homes, who will give back so much more. And those don't cost (a small donation to the dog home is appreciated and used in the right way.)

Anyway back on to main point of topic, I agree it has nothing to do with Rangers as such and they should also have highlighted other dog breeders too if they had any issue.

53 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Has it been established whether or not the animals were imported like I said legal in many countries?

Due to the nature of this pet "modification" and the UK's views on such things it has been made illegal here - and for good reason in my opinion and many others in this thread. The fact that it is legal in any other country is irrelevant. It is something abhorrent and illegal here, and once again we are making a rod for our own back.

If you don't give a shit fair enough, but to expect everyone else to not give a shit along with you is a bit ridiculous and to call anyone a rocket because they care about something you do not is even more ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

FFS apparently I've been mutilated :whistle:

Aye that was going to be my next reponse tbh ... all these mutilated men going round that's had the snip ... I bet they couldn't decide what was best, that or having their ears chopped off. Tough decision to make. 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Aye that was going to be my next reponse tbh ... all these mutilated men going round that's had the snip ... I bet they couldn't decide what was best, that or having their ears chopped off. Tough decision to make. 

The world would be a better and cleaner place if Leigh Griffiths went for the snip.