Jump to content
Virtuoso

David Mellor

Recommended Posts

Don't normally support England to be honest  (would love a GB team if created) however with the way the rest of the world seems to be treating England due to Brexit etc, I would love to see England win the WC just to get it up the Germans, French, Corbyn etc!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

My reason go back to Mexico 86 when I was a boy and spent the tournament down in Kent with English family members watching the matches on tv.  Then like you say the Rangers connection around the same time.

Was also down in England with family during Italy 90, (Gazza) then again in 96 I was in Rotherham during the tournament and watched the games in the pub with English Lads. Same in 2006. 

Tell you something mate I would rather stand with they lads and have far more in common with them than stand with the skirt wearing, baws and arse flashing weirdo cunts that call themselves the tartan army.

100% mate.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why cunts can’t support Scotland without hating England is beyond me. The fact England easily qualify for every major tournament has got a lot to do with it,simple jealousy. The English media are a pain in the arse but so would ours be if we ever qualify, did Scotland not do an open bus ride prior to flying out to win the World Cup in Argentina.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/06/2018 at 16:37, big blue Fin said:

Yes, I'm Scottish but I would prefer not to be.

 

So is being a unionist according to the snp but I still am.

 

As I have said before "Tomorrow Belongs To Me"

Call me a Nazi if you like, I might not deny it.

Ah, the forum 'look at me, I'm an unabashed racist' attention seeker strikes again.

You remind me of Lucyblue in how you try your hardest to be enigmatic about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Ah, the forum 'look at me, I'm an unabashed racist' attention seeker strikes again.

You remind if of Lucyblue in how you try your hardest to be enigmatic about it.

Away and complain about a pug ya mug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, big blue Fin said:

Away and complain about a pug ya mug.

:lol:

Ooft. A scathing racist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Inigo said:

:lol:

Ooft. A scathing racist. 

The retort was meant in a humorous way.

I'm only a part time Nazi:whistle:

And I Don't object to being called a racist, nor do I object to being calling a bigot because as far as I'm concerned both words are misused and I firmly believe that all humans are racist or indeed have the capacity to be so.

Do I hate someone for having a different skin colour to me? NO.

Do I hate someone simply for coming from a different country? Not exactly.

I have reasons for hating various races, but last time I looked skin colour did not indicate race.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

The retort was meant in a humorous way.

I'm only a part time Nazi:whistle:

And I Don't object to being called a racist, nor do I object to being calling a bigot because as far as I'm concerned both words are misused and I firmly believe that all humans are racist or indeed have the capacity to be so.

Do I hate someone for having a different skin colour to me? NO.

Do I hate someone simply for coming from a different country? Not exactly.

I have reasons for hating various races, but last time I looked skin colour did not indicate race.

The reason you hate Chinese, Jews, Catholics and others (can't remember the full list) whatever the origin of your hate, is that you're a racist and bigot.

Maybe you like to believe you're just more honest than most people, but you're not. You're just more bigoted and racist and try less to be decent.

At least most intelligent people can see prejudice in themselves for what it is and try for it not to manifest itself in racism and bigotry. The real difference with you, as we've discussed before, is you wallow in it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Their media and commentators are brutal , i hope they get fuckin pumped.........

It really has gone into overdrive at the moment, cringeworthy stuff about how relaxed the team and players are; how they are all loving their isolated base with no distractions; Southgate is a modern day football svengali etcc.. Next week, with a shit result the press will be hounding them, players bored and falling out, Southgate is hapless, clubs tapping up players, all the usual etc..... they really don't do themselves any favours.

The media have been quiet about potentially winning this WC, but you can see that many pundits are chaffing at the bit to say it - if they beat Belgium - thats what we will be hearing all week after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It really has gone into overdrive at the moment, cringeworthy stuff about how relaxed the team and players are; how they are all loving their isolated base with no distractions; Southgate is a modern day football svengali etcc.. Next week, with a shit result the press will be hounding them, players bored and falling out, Southgate is hapless, clubs tapping up players, all the usual etc..... they really don't do themselves any favours.

The media have been quiet about potentially winning this WC, but you can see that many pundits are chaffing at the bit to say it - if they beat Belgium - thats what we will be hearing all week after.

? Fuck sake 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Inigo said:

The reason you hate Chinese, Jews, Catholics and others (can't remember the full list) whatever the origin of your hate, is that you're a racist and bigot.

Maybe you like to believe you're just more honest than most people, but you're not. You're just more bigoted and racist and try less to be decent.

At least most intelligent people can see prejudice in themselves for what it is and try for it not to manifest itself in racism and bigotry. The real difference with you, as we've discussed before, is you wallow in it. 

I tell you what.

You go and live your life and leave me to live mine and we'll both be a lot happier.

Failing that go throw your snowflake ass off the top of a tall building and try not to land on an animal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I tell you what.

You go and live your life and leave me to live mine and we'll both be a lot happier.

Failing that go throw your snowflake ass off the top of a tall building and try not to land on an animal.

Snowflake.:lol:

Observing a racist as a racist makes noone  a snowflake any more than observing a cunt as a cunt or a prick as a prick does.

Congratulations on the overused cliche though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Snowflake.:lol:

Observing a racist as a racist makes noone  a snowflake any more than observing a cunt as a cunt or a prick as a prick does.

Congratulations on the overused cliche though.

Well every other cunt's using it so, you know, felt it was needed.

By the way do you like my new avatar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Well every other cunt's using it so, you know, felt it was needed.

By the way do you like my new avatar?

Definitely suits you. :tu:

Fingers crossed you don't plan to kill Brits the way many proponents of that symbol did in the past. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Definitely suits you. :tu:

Fingers crossed you don't plan to kill Brits the way many proponents of that symbol did in the past. 

Badge of 2nd SS Panzer Division Das Reich, my aunt's brother was a hauptstűrmfuhrer in that division.

Yes I'm that old, and the only Brits I'd happily kill are the snp and their supporters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Badge of 2nd SS Panzer Division Das Reich, my aunt's brother was a hauptstűrmfuhrer in that division.

Yes I'm that old, and the only Brits I'd happily kill are the snp and their supporters.

SS, Hitler Youth and Werewolf operatives all used it and did various unspeakable things under it, including kill British soldiers on behalf of the Nazi regime.

Nice one mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Inigo said:

SS, Hitler Youth and Werewolf operatives all used it and did various unspeakable things under it, including kill British soldiers on behalf of the Nazi regime.

Nice one mate.

The wolfsangel rune was used by a number of German units but never the Hitler Youth who used the siegrune

de_cp-dj.gif.9d0bee04ee117fe323eb3aced3bdd48d.gif

Werewolf units were generally in civilian clothing and were lucky if they had a Swastika armband, Volksturm units were irregulars used as part of the regular Heer so didn't have any Nazi symbology other than the Eagle carrying the Swastika common to all Wehrmacht and SS uniforms. 

As for killing British soldiers you do understand how war works?

We try to kill the enemy, the enemy try to kill us.

The Germans did commit some unspeakable acts during the war, the work and concentration camps were horrific, however a number of so called atrocities were down to operational neccessities and indeed similar acts were carried out by the Western allies and don't get me started on the Eastern Front. SS units ocassionally operated under the instructions not to take prisoners. Similar orders were given to British and American airborne units. It's a horrible order but I understand the operational requirements for it. Prisoners need guards and if a unit is advancing rapidly then guards can rarely be detached, or if they are then not for long.

War is a terrible thing, but we humans seem to be so good at it. 

Sorry if I went on a bit but I have a great interest in war and have read hundreds of books on wars from ancient times through to the modern day.

Besides the Germans haven't tried to kill us that often, not compared to the French or the Spanish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

The wolfsangel rune was used by a number of German units but never the Hitler Youth who used the siegrune

de_cp-dj.gif.9d0bee04ee117fe323eb3aced3bdd48d.gif

Werewolf units were generally in civilian clothing and were lucky if they had a Swastika armband, Volksturm units were irregulars used as part of the regular Heer so didn't have any Nazi symbology other than the Eagle carrying the Swastika common to all Wehrmacht and SS uniforms. 

As for killing British soldiers you do understand how war works?

We try to kill the enemy, the enemy try to kill us.

The Germans did commit some unspeakable acts during the war, the work and concentration camps were horrific, however a number of so called atrocities were down to operational neccessities and indeed similar acts were carried out by the Western allies and don't get me started on the Eastern Front. SS units ocassionally operated under the instructions not to take prisoners. Similar orders were given to British and American airborne units. It's a horrible order but I understand the operational requirements for it. Prisoners need guards and if a unit is advancing rapidly then guards can rarely be detached, or if they are then not for long.

War is a terrible thing, but we humans seem to be so good at it. 

Sorry if I went on a bit but I have a great interest in war and have read hundreds of books on wars from ancient times through to the modern day.

Besides the Germans haven't tried to kill us that often, not compared to the French or the Spanish.

Yeah, obviously I know how war works, but personally I would'nt be representing myself with flags relating to Nazi born organisations who's goal was dominance at the expense of the likes of British soldiers. You would, and that's fine, but just so we're clear what repulsive kinds of ideologies it represents and you attach yourself to. 

Was indeed flown by the Hitler Youth. Also was indeed the flag of Werewolf. Both organisations born by the Nazis/SS. It was also used by the Nazi kinderchar and was flown by the Dutch Fascist Party. Amonnst others. And of course by various right wing extremists since. Who I'm willing to bet wouldn't try to airbrush the history of the symbol. Quite the opposite 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, obviously I know how war works, but personally I would'nt be representing myself with flags relating to Nazi born organisations who's goal was dominance at the expense of the likes of British soldiers. You would, and that's fine, but just so we're clear what repulsive kinds of ideologies it represents and you attach yourself to. 

Was indeed flown by the Hitler Youth. Also was indeed the flag of Werewolf. Both organisations born by the Nazis/SS. It was also used by the Nazi kinderchar and was flown by the Dutch Fascist Party. Amonnst others. And of course by various right wing extremists since. Who I'm willing to bet wouldn't try to airbrush the history of the symbol. Quite the opposite 

The Wolfsangel, like the Swastika has innocent roots and despite being appropriated by the Nazis and other Fascist groups those roots still remain.

The swastika has variants found worldwide from ancient times, examples can be found in North America, South America, Europe, Asia It's even found in Islam.

The Wolfsangel is a heraldic device and appears on numerous German coats of arms. 

No symbol is inherently evil, likewise no ideology is inherently evil, man however, man is capable of great evil regardless of how they package it, or what reasoning they hide behind. Fascism isn't a perfect political ideology but then again what is?

The SS and other Nazi organizations are seen as being universally evil but to call everyone in the SS evil would be wrong, the same as me saying since China allows things like the Yulan festival to go on that all the Chinese are therefore evil and worthy of nothing but death. 

I am aware of the contradictions I live my life by and if I choose to hold the SS motto "Mein Ehre Heißt Treue" close to my heart It's not because of what it represented once but instead what those words mean to me.

MY HONOUR IS LOYALTY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×