Big Coulibaly

graeme_4

33 minutes ago, Bears&Reds said:

Kent poor.... did you watch the work he got through all night and how much tracking back he did throughout the game backing Flanno up the whole night, he put in a great shift, yes he could have have maybe done more on the ball but this is his first 90 minutes in months he has known his new team mates for a few days, i won't be making any final judgements on any of the new players until we are a few months into the season.

We best get Middleton up to speed asap though, Kent will be booted off the park up here. I liked how work rate, thought he tried to hard at times and reminded me of a stronger Declan John with his runs inside.

6 hours ago, harry handsome said:

Tackles like that in Scotland playing for Rangers and he will be looking at a 10 year ban, 20 points to the Taigs even if its against Motherwell.

In fairness hopefully he gets better as he settles in, he could be the Lego cruncher......

Agree mate.  He’ll be facing a life sentence. 

Was a joy to watch the lad. 

Looks like he is sliding on his knees and the boaby takes the ball.....near flips the other guy inside out.

Team is a lot more Physical just needs to add some more flair. 

Greggs   Goldson     Sid       Morelos

Is a stronger spine than last season.

9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Quite embarrassing the obsession people have with him

Hardly obsession.

Some thought he had a good game last night, others didn’t. 

God forbid the fans have something to be positive about. Negativity on here is unreal. 

10 hours ago, gsa said:

People getting majorly excited because he smashes someone. Yes, it's great to have some physicality but he looked pretty poor on the ball in my opinion. Him, Jack and Mccrorrie all try hard and none of the theee can actually pass the ball.

He’s played one game fuckin hell :lol: 

34 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Not sure I'm seeing the same levels of excitement others are on here but do need to remember that was his first 90 minutes since May. 

Got to be honest, I feel this way about the whole team. 

I am seeing nothing on display so far that even remotely suggests we will be able to challenge the scum for the title this season.

McGregor is definitely an improvement, Goldson looks decent, but the rest are pretty "meh" so far. 

Before anyone flies into a fit of rage because its only pre-season, I get it, but the excitement of Gerrard coming in has worn off. I am massively underwhelmed by our signings and against some pretty poor European opposition we have been bang average

Just now, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

You get a lot of great tackles like KT on Keane but the last time I saw a player go up in the air like that was bertie auld and it was JG that launched him. It was so enjoyable to watch then and now.

HERE HERE 

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

Got to be honest, I feel this way about the whole team. 

I am seeing nothing on display so far that even remotely suggests we will be able to challenge the scum for the title this season.

McGregor is definitely an improvement, Goldson looks decent, but the rest are pretty "meh" so far. 

Before anyone flies into a fit of rage because its only pre-season, I get it, but the excitement of Gerrard coming in has worn off. I am massively underwhelmed by our signings and against some pretty poor European opposition we have been bang average

Fair point on Skhupi but think that's harsh on Osijek. They were clearly a decent side and would be better than anyone in Scotland outwith us & them. 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Fair point on Skhupi but think that's harsh on Osijek. They were clearly a decent side and would be better than anyone in Scotland outwith us & them. 

They are decent, but at the same time they were 4th in the Croatian league. 

Right now I couldn't actually give a fuck about Europe. we need to be challenging domestically and I don't see that performance last night as too indicative of a team that is ready to do that.