Big Coulibaly

graeme_4

Didn't realise how good a game he had until I saw some of his highlights on Twitter, he looks a driving force and can win a tackle, hopefully once hes fully up to speed then we will have a midfield dynamo we have lacked, he certainly looks like he could be it.

Yes his touch sometimes lets him down but that'll come. He gives the impression (backed up in a few tackles ) that this is not a guy to mess with which is what we have been needing for the last 3 years. I don't mean a lunatic that rumbles around the pitch causing trouble but a guy the other team has second thoughts about messing with.

We've had some great ones in midfield that I've seen from JG to Ian Ferguson and Souness himself and although the big man maybe doesn't have that level of skill it looks like he has the dig and drive which will do for me.:tu:

1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

We went from having wee Holt to big Coulibaly...

Cant wait to see lego muncher constantly shit himself in one game and play stray passes to get rid

Why are cunts so obsessed with Brown?

48 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Because he has had it easy for six years thinking he is better than he is. His day is coming soon and I for one can't wait to see big Coulibaly take him out.

46 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Its not obsession to want to see the captain of your rivals knocked out...

I'd rather beat celtic than just Scott Brown tbh

8 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I'd rather beat celtic than just Scott Brown tbh

I get that. So would I.

But half they cunts are new to team and dont care about them... or the fans... just the money.

Whereas lego muncher has been deemed the best midfielder in the world by the delusional... and that includes the media. 

Just want him put in his place first. Theres something about him.

4 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I get that. So would I.

But half they cunts are new to team and dont care about them... or the fans... just the money.

Whereas lego muncher has been deemed the best midfielder in the world by the delusional... and that includes the media. 

Just want him put in his place first. Theres something about him.

He's quite pish these days so I just see him as irrelevant tbh

He's been invisible for the past few OF games