Officialdom Conspiracy?

6 hours ago, King Jela said:

Have you spoke to many bears? Not even joking because most of the bears I’ve spoke to at work/Ibrox/pubs all seem to be coming round to the fact we have many bent refs in this league. 

Fans moan all the time - I speak to many fellow bears and laugh when they mention corruption but we all agree refs are shite.

i also speak to other fans of other clubs and they think refs favour us ( and the Tim’s) deliberately - and I laugh at them to - and they all agree the refs are shite. 

Merry xmas have a good one 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Cheating Beaton was atrocious last season vs hibs at Ibrox- One of the worst refereeing displays in history...so that's a worry.

Walsh is a short arsed over officious wee tossspot who stops the game for the least wee thing. 

Not sure if conspiracy or that  but I will say that if you give us a decision and it turns out to be incorrect, then you never hear the end of it.(Alfredo offside vs Hearts). If we don't get the decision , Laffs goal vs Dundee, pen vs Hibs, Porteus red card etc then it is scarcely mentioned again in the media.

Very easy to give us little as consequences seem to be less severe and not highlighted in the same way as others.

That in itself encourages bias. Give us a decision and get dragged over the coals, don’t give us it and it’s an easy life for him. Not exactly hard to guess which way it’s going to go is it. 

I dont think there is a conspiracy at all. I don't think they all et together and decide how they are going to shaft us.

I do believe there are more than a couple of refs who dislike us and struggle to hide that bias.  ( the guy who has booked Morelos 4 times out of his nine cards this season for example). This costs us more than a few points over the course of the season.

Of course incompetence comes into play.

26 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I dont think there is a conspiracy at all. I don't think they all et together and decide how they are going to shaft us.

I do believe there are more than a couple of refs who dislike us and struggle to hide that bias.  ( the guy who has booked Morelos 4 times out of his nine cards this season for example). This costs us more than a few points over the course of the season.

Of course incompetence comes into play.

I think 99% of bears think this but maybe don't word it properly .Including myself 

19 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Haha can’t believe Beaton has the tarrier game after his decisions over the past year or so. 

Tbf he actually reffed quite well against Hearts but that was at a time where the heat was really on the refs. 

Dallas just goes out his way to show he isn’t what the media painted his dad to be

Dallas is a poor ref but when the others are shite .They get promoted to bigger and more games .Beaton and Collum for example .

Because of his name .There is a clear witch hunt against him in the media .He is slaughtered much more than any other .Sometimes in a personal way  and cunts like Mutton have a field day on him 

Hivs game at home, nothing of note I can recall.

Scum game...

3 Morelos incidents raised by Compliance Officer for ref to consider apparently.  One v Brown, one v Ralston, one v Christie. 1st two imo could have been yellows. 3rd he pushed a guy standing above him who'd just kicked him. None were violent, aggressive, out of control red card offences.

Not considered were the McGregor handball with arm stretched in unnatural position and which denied a goal, and Browns follow through studs up on Candaeis which was worse than Jack's against May which resulted in red. Either of these could and should have been reds, but I'd expect yellows in an OF game where more is tolerated.

Brown also swung an elbow at Arfield when we broke, and Christie when not playing the Tom Daly role had a stamp at Morelos at the death, just run of mill stuff though so not biggies.

So I'll summarise as 2 for, 2 against, ignoring the narrative (including sexual assault comments 😂 for the Christie one ) by the scum / their support/ Rangers hating media / BP9.

Beaton and the others are not as useless as we are lead to believe and if they were giving a normalised platform to work too then we would not have the amount of games influenced by their obscure decisions. When they try to referee the game without prejudice they knew what it would result in, family comes first and quite rightly too.

That fenian media are far from happy that their biased opinions is no longer influencing the referees to the level they did at the start of this season and the other since we have been back in the premier league . Evident in some of the muppets reactions to this one game.

That bastardised football team has now not only got their fans believing that young boys getting sexually abused is just one of them things but now murdering referees is justified if their team loses.

38 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hivs game at home, nothing of note I can recall.

Scum game...

3 Morelos incidents raised by Compliance Officer for ref to consider apparently.  One v Brown, one v Ralston, one v Christie. 1st two imo could have been yellows. 3rd he pushed a guy standing above him who'd just kicked him. None were violent, aggressive, out of control red card offences.

Not considered were the McGregor handball with arm stretched in unnatural position and which denied a goal, and Browns follow through studs up on Candaeis which was worse than Jack's against May which resulted in red. Either of these could and should have been reds, but I'd expect yellows in an OF game where more is tolerated.

Brown also swung an elbow at Arfield when we broke, and Christie when not playing the Tom Daly role had a stamp at Morelos at the death, just run of mill stuff though so not biggies.

So I'll summarise as 2 for, 2 against, ignoring the narrative (including sexual assault comments 😂 for the Christie one ) by the scum / their support/ Rangers hating media / BP9.

All immaterial - Beaton saw all incidents and deemed them worthy of no action. The bigger issue now is will the Authorities deal with Them in a similar way to Us for calling for explanation etc blah blah. Expect appropriate sanctions to follow.

16 minutes ago, LookingForEric said:

All immaterial - Beaton saw all incidents and deemed them worthy of no action. The bigger issue now is will the Authorities deal with Them in a similar way to Us for calling for explanation etc blah blah. Expect appropriate sanctions to follow.

I get it's immaterial but the thread is about the views on the decisions given or otherwise by refs. Whether they're right, wrong, justifiable etc. Not whether seen and given as that's basis of the problem. Well, that, and then why.

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

Beaton and the others are not as useless as we are lead to believe and if they were giving a normalised platform to work too then we would not have the amount of games influenced by their obscure decisions. When they try to referee the game without prejudice they knew what it would result in, family comes first and quite rightly too.

That fenian media are far from happy that their biased opinions is no longer influencing the referees to the level they did at the start of this season and the other since we have been back in the premier league . Evident in some of the muppets reactions to this one game.

That bastardised football team has now not only got their fans believing that young boys getting sexually abused is just one of them things but now murdering referees is justified if their team loses.

Beaton is a better ref when he lets the game flow and explains decisions to players. Where he’s struggled in games is when he has the “don’t talk to me attitude” which means the players aren’t being communicated to.

42 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Beaton is a better ref when he lets the game flow and explains decisions to players. Where he’s struggled in games is when he has the “don’t talk to me attitude” which means the players aren’t being communicated to.

Beaton has been scared to remain without prejudice against our club because of the concentrated agenda from the fenian media. The one match where he referees fairly,with not a single person in a position to claim that his decisions was fundamental to the result of the game and the media goes into a frenzy resulting in him receiving death threats.  

The media are seeing their influence for refereeing our games dwindle and the muppets don’t like it. Steven Gerrard has more respect to football than these nobodies will ever have, they are now relying on the deranged mindset of a scum fan.

There is no conspiracy, just incompetent and biased officials and far too fucking many of them.

Likewise through the SFA hierarchy, but the problem there is Liewell, who will influence bias against us.

No doubt the taigs have permeated through all levels of the footballing authorities like every other institution they have infested, will try to influence to our detriment.

I doubt behind closed doors it has little effect, but the individual bias from some match officials is there for all to see. Maw Broom in particular and the scum in general have literally got away with murder over the years.

Fuck them It's all about us and bursting fucking nets to take this title.

Another God awful ehm incompetent refereeing performance. 

Brophy scoring, runs 20 yards to hurdle barrier, then runs along half the length of our support at that end with ear cupped. Inciting? No card given. Compounded by an awful subsequent Brophy challenge studs down Jack's Achilles that he'd have had no complaints if was a red. It was a serious injury threatening challenge.

Parity in treatment? None. 

This DIDN'T cost us dropped points tonight, but yet again we get fucked over with others getting away with what we've seen players second yellow carded for (celebration) or red carded for (tackle).

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Brophy scoring, runs 20 yards to hurdle barrier, then runs along half the length of our support at that end with ear cupped. Inciting? No card given. Compounded by an awful subsequent Brophy challenge studs down Jack's Achilles that he'd have had no complaints if was a red. It was a serious injury threatening challenge.

This DIDN'T cost us dropped points tonight, but yet again we get fucked over with others getting away with what we've seen players second yellow carded for (celebration) or red carded for (tackle).

It will be seen as a petty comment. However it is absolutely correct.

22 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They were very physical tonight. Too much so on quite a few occasions. The pulling and stud raking in particular were bad. A few more cautions their way and they would have to play the game more cautiously, possibly leading to more chances for us. 

Ultimately we were to blame tonight, but not a great performance from him. 

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Meh.

He should have been booked for the celebration, an absolutely shite rule though, and potentially a red.

Yep.

Ive got a lot of sympathy for Ryan Jack. He's been on the receiving end of several horrendous challenges where opponents don't receive reds, yet he's been red carded for much less.

Similar really  to Morelos but with yellow card offences others get away with that he gets booked for (not including last night's deserved yellow). 

it's the lack of booking consistency that appears to be the main issue .

keep harping on about Candias getting a 2nd yellow a few months back .Collum at the time no doubt gave it for his altercation with Ferdinand where Ferdinand was the aggressor. But when he's looked at it again he realised he was wrong and had to clutch at straws to say it was celebrating. Too often have we seen the GIRFUY from opposition players and no similar punishment .

Then there is Morelos who gets booked for fuck all a lot .but his bad boy rep makes it easy to be booked while other folk get the chance to kick fuck out our guys without booking. 

All adds up to the suspensions of our players as well as we are playing against players  who know they will almost certainly get away with dishing out a sore one instead of being rightly carded and having to be more careful to avoid 2nd yellows 

Archived