Barisic signs

RangersMedia

Excellent signing. International capped player, leader, proven quality in the games we've seen and a great age. This is exactly the type of player we should be spending 2million on rather than punts on unkown Mexicans

Shift Windass to Ipswich for 2 million and get an attacking mid/skill full winger and a striker and we looking very good.

Just now, siamthedanger said:

Him on the left and Flannigan on the right we will FINALLY have a solid back line with no defensive weaknesses. 

you're a fucking idiot

dont give a fuck if that's harsh or rude but fuck me will admin ban the next clueless cunt that thinks Gerrard will drop HIS CHOSEN CAPTAIN  

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I can't remember if he was black but yes he was rapid and had some good delivery and looked quality. 

I'm sure that's the one you are thinking off, I watched there game before they got us in next round, he was flying and causing problems down the wing.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

you're a fucking idiot

dont give a fuck if that's harsh or rude but fuck me will admin ban the next clueless cunt that thinks Gerrard will drop HIS CHOSEN CAPTAIN  

I assumed he was going to be playing his captain one forward of the full back