Grezda sent home by national team

.Williamson.

Heā€™s just had a medical with us surely that would show up any issues with a dodgy ankle.Ā 

He got injured in may, then came back for the end of Osijekā€™sĀ season when it flared up again and heā€™s been out since then, nowĀ itā€™s flared up again. He might be world class but fucking useless unless he can play

1 hour ago, SeanSean said:

Probably the most retarded thing I have ever seen posted....'recovering an injury; not broken'

So...if I snap YOUR ankle at what point will you no longer be broken? Would that be just shy of match fit or still requiring surgery? Seems to me it is all moot if the man cannot suit up. He is obviously not well enough to represent his national team now. I am sure he will be 100% for SPFL play.

Oh the inanity! Jesus save me from the stupid!

Your usernameĀ is retardedĀ 

15 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Looks like this coach really isn't a fan of Scottish football at all, judging by his early comments. Grezda signs for us, and gets papped immediately! He doesn't fuck around, I'll give him that.

Heā€™s carrying an injury ffs

49 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Prodan, Rozental, Ā the Hearts defender whose name I can't remember was it Ritchie ? all signed when carrying injuries and barely kicked a ball for us....this chap better not be another

Seems like you can remember his name.Ā 

On 07/09/2018 at 11:24, plumbGER said:

We of a decent medical team, I of no concerns about this.

Only thing I'd imagine we of to do is of himĀ on intense training schedule to get him match sharp.

Apparently he was initially impressed when he heard how goodĀ Ā our medical facilities were and his agent completed the deal after getting further advice from Naismith and Rossiter.Ā 

4 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Prodan, Rozental, Ā the Hearts defender whose name I can't remember was it Ritchie ? all signed when carrying injuries and barely kicked a ball for us....this chap better not be another

Rozental's issue wasn't that he was injured when he signed - it was the botched surgery in the USA after he got injured against St. Johnstone. That injury shouldn't have basically been a career ender, and he should have been available for 1997/98. Can't really blame that on our shitey medicals of previous years.Ā 

Paul Ritchie wasn't injured either - it was Andy Webster. Advocaat pursued Ritchie for about a year - to the point Hearts let him go on to Bolton in the hope they'd pay a small fee, rather than us getting him on a Bosman - only for Advocaat to change his mind once he had him. (Ritchie wasn't in the class of Amoruso and Moore, but he couldn't have been much worse at the back than Konterman was that season.) Webster, on the other hand, it seemed like we were obliged to sign; Murray and Whelan had a good relationship, and it came across like Wigan only signed Webster so they could sell him to us a few months later (as Hearts were refusing to sell him).Ā