*** The Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Any word on Grezda being available, would be good to see him at least from the bench we really need him to be a proper success for us if we want a shot at winning the league, a high quality creative force from midfield is exactly what we are missing.

Grezda, Coulibaly available, Jack out.

21 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Didn’t even know they were playing last night, good to see they can’t get up for any game that isn’t against us 

Let’s put the pressure back on today 

They are blaming poor refereeing for the points they dropped.... again! Take it there was no lap of honour/celebrating in front of the opposition support. Scum!

We need to go out and thrash Dundee today as a statement of intent. The scum haven't had any real pressure put on them in years and will crumble if we push on up the table.

McGregor 

Tav        Goldson       Katic        Barisic 

Halliday 

Coulibaly           Ejaria 

Kent/Candeias                      Lafferty 

Morelos 

I think that'll be the team.

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

They are blaming poor refereeing for the points they dropped.... again! Take it there was no lap of honour/celebrating in front of the opposition support. Scum!

We need to go out and thrash Dundee today as a statement of intent. The scum haven't had any real pressure put on them in years and will crumble if we push on up the table.

Lol this is only the start of it brenda is losing it already.wait until we go on a winning run starting today their bottle will crash time to put the pressure on.

As someone who bets on football not so much on a weekly basis but to win things outright. I bet the famous before a ball was kicked at 9/1. I had another touch yesterday with B.V. at 7/1 and now noted odds now 6/1 since last nights result so our odds cut without kicking a ball. Any win will do me although it would be nice to increase our goal difference . Lets go.

Archived