Club urged SFA not to help Rangers in 2008

Gandalf the Blue

9 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I always found it strange that HMRC rejected the CVA agreement.

They would have had a better chance of recouping the tax off the EBT's if the verdict went their way, with the business as it was. Rather than forcing the liquidation of the old business which took away the clubs incoming revenue from Europe, kit deals ETC

The agenda was to remove RFC - little did they know. 

Those fenian paedo's got that wrong - and I truly wish we reverse that situation and annihilate their oirish club - as soon as possible.

Penn State II would do that trick - if exposed correctly to the international media. 

2 hours ago, Bakbear said:

I am actually surprised that this wasn’t commonly understood. 

Anyone that did not understand that Reid was the main protagonist in the campaign to destroy Rangers just wasn’t paying attention. 

I thought in 2008 it was understood but seen as typical ambulance chasing behaviour. I don’t think anyone could have foreseen the much much worse skullduggery that was yet to come. 

I will never be convinced that the pursuit of Rangers by HMRC was anything other than an orchestrated victimisation of our club at the behest of life peer and Baron John Reid prominent political figure with huge influence due to his political career. 

Fact. Rangers debt was a very manageable 18 million pounds when we were forced into admin. 

Fact. EBTs were legal tax avoidance as advised by the best tax minds at the time. 

Fact. Well maybe a fact perhaps someone else can confirm. HMRC have yet to pursue any other business to the full extent without any interest in negotiated settlement for use of EBTs. But rather settled with a few amicably. Only Rangers did they pursue doggedly. 

But we all know this 

We were done up like kippers. And the only force strong enough to instigate that would have been someone with serious governmental influence.

HMRC also forced liquidation .reason being they wanted to go after Shyte which is still in their to do fiie

I predicted trouble for us, not proud of that incidentally, when six months before he left goverment office and announced that he would be taking up his post at the phiggery, now he sits in the House of Lords on the end of the phone still manipulating and bullying people into putting hurdles in our way at every opportunity! A Cunt !

On 19/09/2018 at 09:22, Copland bear said:

He has all but confirmed it was Reid the same man who made sure the tax man went after Rangers also.    Time the club took legal action as George Peat was the SFA president and our rivals told him not to help us when he said he was going to extend the league by a week after the Scottish cup then was told not to by the former Home Secretary and war criminal. 

The SFA also have a case to answer as it is prove beyond doubt  now that the way we are treated was unfair and not exactly sporting  intergrity a word they liked to throw about 4 years later  

We should demand that Lawell and any cunt   from their child molesting club on the SFA or SPFL boards are removed immediately.  Again call  for the head of the SPFL's  and Desmond's friend and if they refuse take legal action against the SFA  and SPFL, as George Peat he has admitted a rival club who benefitted from our fixture congestion put pressure on him.

Why did Mr Reid call the SFA about a non celtic matter? That's the question they as a club and the SFA must answer  

Now Mr King has fought every cunt since he has been in and most of it applauded , but this is one fight he can't lose , he should just say they went on about sporting intergrity in 2012 ?  Where the hell was it in 2008? 

Gloves are well and truly off,  as for celtic as I said get them removed from both the SFA's board and SPFL's board as punishment or take legal action against both organisations as the spfl is just the spl with our tv rights they stole. 

Good post

GP may have dropped this bombshell now as Lawwell/res12 are keen on taking down the SFA, to get to our titles. I think lawwell wants the ultimate power of being SFA president which would bypass phone calls and destroy Scottish football

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Wanker sums up taigs attitude to this. 

"So what if it was celtic who demanded the SFA not to help out Gers in 2008, says Davie Provan:

Provan way off the mark with his latest column, yeah no surprise any tim from the fans to the boardroom  would want us handicapped but to actually contact the SFA and demand it lacks class and integrity, two things CFC hold dear to their hearts ???.

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Wanker sums up taigs attitude to this. 

"So what if it was celtic who demanded the SFA not to help out Gers in 2008, says Davie Provan:

They are prepared to try to manipulate the powers that be. They now have an inside man on the Owners pay roll to be manipulated in McLellan

I