Malkster

Ross McRorie's contribution today

Absolutely terrific. 

My MOTM also. 

Was buzzing with his display, interesting to see him slot in at RB. Didn't put a foot wrong and was far better than I thought when he was going forward. 

1 hour ago, big blue Fin said:

He was one of a whole group of players who had a great game, the fact he played in midfield and then covered Tavernier's position shows how fit and talented he is. 

The lad gives his all and plays without fear, bounced back from the red card incident and I look forward to seeing his ongoing development under the tutelage of SG...

• Like 1

MotM today IMO . Much improved positional play meant fewer of his last ditch style tackles and kept the ball ticking over nicely , allowing Arfield and Coulibaly the freedom to play the more advanced roles today . Also had a more than decent spell at RB when Tav went off . 

Top display from him today.  

Played with a purpose. 

For a big chap he’s rapid over the first 5-10 yards.  

Best game he's had in a real while the rest has done him good.

14 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Had no idea why he was pushed to RB.

But looked comfy there and goin forward, linking up 

I think youll find the reason is Tav getting subbed.

It's great to see players who have sat out a few games coming in and doing a really good job. It's almost like they are being coached or something.. 🤔

13 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

What's the story, Ross McCrorie!!!!

Wouldn't you like to know?

Thought he was terrific today. Amazing the depth we have now in midfield. I think at one point last year we lined up with Docherty, Holt & Goss.  Now it's Coullibaly, Arfield, Jack arguably our best with Dorrans, McCrorie, Ejaria, & Halliday + Rossiter.

15 hours ago, GOAT said:

Ironically I thought the only players I’d have a bad word to say anything about are the two who have been outstanding all season and that’s the two centre half’s.  their worst games and we still ran the other mob ragged. 

Agreed, sign of a good team though - when the defence is having a shocker the rest of the team bail them out. Katic and Goldson have saved us on more than one occasion this season.

• Like 1

Think McCrorie needed that performance yesterday with Halliday moving ahead of him in the pecking order. With all of these midweek games for us he should get a decent amount of game time though. I'd expect him to start on Weds night.