Both semis on the Sunday under consideration at hampden

KingKirk

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I genuinely think this is absolutely hilarious.  Who the fuck thinks this is a good idea in the slightest?

so we’ll have simply have 100,000 fans in the same city that absolutely fucking hate each other, us vs the bheggers, us vs the sheep shaggers, the bheggers vs hearts. ??? absolute madness. 

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I genuinely think this is absolutely hilarious.  Who the fuck thinks this is a good idea in the slightest?

so we’ll have simply have 100,000 fans in the same city that absolutely fucking hate each other, us vs the bheggers, us vs the sheep shaggers, the bheggers vs hearts. ??? absolute madness. 

The only way it would have been madder is if hibs were there instead of Aberdeen ?

Edinburgh and Glasgow in tatters 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye mate and that’s just the ones with tickets, the pubs will be packed with ticketless fans. 

I’ll be traveling on the supporters bus and heading home straight after the match but the city center will be a war zone and it will be Rangers fans who get the blame.

Banner headlines being penned as we speak mate.

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye mate and that’s just the ones with tickets, the pubs will be packed with ticketless fans. 

I’ll be traveling on the supporters bus and heading home straight after the match but the city center will be a war zone and it will be Rangers fans who get the blame.

Just the usual then.... May as well make it worth their time if we get blamed regardless.  

Archived