***The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread***

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should be winning but have no idea what to expect. one day we can draw with villarreal/spartak or beat vienna and the next we get beat off livi or draw with the sheep/motherwell.

if we play our best then there is no doubt we will sweep this lot aside without breaking a sweat but we'll see. i'll take any win right now.

think the taigs will win today. hearts are good this season but think they'll bottle it.

Hearts and Aberdeen both demanded an equal split of the 67,000-capacity Murrayfield and Hampden, which holds 52,000, respectively. Sales at Tynecastle were brisk but the story was different at Pittodrie.

The Dons eventually received 20,300 tickets after denouncing their original share of 16,800. However, they have had to hand many back and have shifted fewer than 12,000 tickets.

"No harm done," was Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes' assessment. "Even for Sir Alex Ferguson's teams in the '80s it was quite consistent - 10,000 in Glasgow."

Diddy club, diddy manager.  Get into them Rangers!

15 minutes ago, miracle said:

Diddy club, diddy manager.  Get into them Rangers!

Still managed to mention the 80's :lol: there worse than the English with 66 and I bet they are one of first to bring up how they do that as well. Thank fuck we never got that cunt as manager we would be searching for a new one and a new team again by now.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Rumour Tav is playing up front. 

I accidentally played him up front and Joe Garner at right back in FM against the taigs a couple of seasons back. He got a hat trick and Garner got 3 assists. 

So Tav up front and big Sadiq at right back please ?

1 hour ago, billyixi said:

should be winning but have no idea what to expect. one day we can draw with villarreal/spartak or beat vienna and the next we get beat off livi or draw with the sheep/motherwell.

if we play our best then there is no doubt we will sweep this lot aside without breaking a sweat but we'll see. i'll take any win right now.

think the taigs will win today. hearts are good this season but think they'll bottle it.

Yeah , same for me . Our away form worries me , never mind missing our front two . 

If we play the way we can , we'll win , but our away form is just so unpredictable that it's making me nervous .

Archived