Elite Sports to open a Glasgow store

Ace

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/12/2018 at 23:16, gsa said:

Sorry mate, I think I told you yesterday that I'd bought a 4-5 online but I've just double checked it and it's actually 5-6. I'm not an expert on children's sizes but it doesn't look huge so might well do you. Give him something to grow into!

5-6 is quite big made im afraid. My boy isn’t small small for his age, 6 in March, and his kit hangs off him. Been trying to source an age 4-5 in the other kits but no joy 

21 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Lots of new stuff added online.

Just seen some of the lesuire wear and looks decent and up to date with modern trends. Definitely going to get a few bits and pieces and looks like a smart move by the club. Can see it generating some good revenue.

Was in the store for the 1st time this afternoon, full away strip for the youngest boy and long sleeved top for my oldest - both with their name and number on the back. 

Place was pretty busy which is fantastic to see. Brilliant to have our presence in the city centre again. 

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is the situation with buying Rangers Hummel merchandise as there seems to be a dearth of products available to purchase online. Is this a consequence of the dispute with Sports Direct ?

I am a Rangers fan based South of the border.

1 minute ago, STEVEH said:

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is the situation with buying Rangers Hummel merchandise as there seems to be a dearth of products available to purchase online. Is this a consequence of the dispute with Sports Direct ?

Thegersstoreonline.co.uk

1 minute ago, STEVEH said:

Long story.

In a nutshell, buying Hummell merchandise from gersstoreonline or at the shop in Glasgow St Enoch is believed to beneficial to the club.

Archived