Talksport rank Ibrox in top 10 in Europe!

Bill8972

Ibrox shites all over the stadiums supposedly ranked above us , our mainstand brick work , seated area and the suites ,Marble staircase etc won’t be beaten ever , anfield and especially Mestalla above us is a shambles , Mestalla is an absolute coup 

46 minutes ago, Begby said:

I know im biased but i honestly cant believe the piggery ranked 15th its an complete shitehole and looks stupid as fuck with one tiny stand and massive ones surrounding it

It's fucking boggin' as well.  That's why they put those big stickers up around the outside to hide all the dirt.  Those mental stadiums look a right mess.

9 hours ago, CoopsLaud said:

Heard loads of times that selic park was the bestest in the world so not sure how legit this list is. New spurs ground has a cheese room and a micro brewery? Bonkers!! The monaco stadium is an amazing setting, have never seen that pic before.

Their stadium is built with lego. As big a dump as it comes. I rate Tynecastle and ER better than that midden. 

Don't know what this is based on

As much Amsterdams arena is a dump on the outside .No worse than Camp nou or indeed Bheastville .

Without doubt it should be above many of these stadiums mentioned 

On my experience alone , it has me picking Santiago for the best in the world 

Atmosphere, history, theatre .Has it all 

Our own Ibrox Stadium could have been even higher on the list , if DM had kept investing in Ibrox when he was loving our club .As much as I hate him now .We can't forget a lot of what we see now is down to him 

Sadly we can't control what is going on outside and around our stadium due to the GCC

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Yet we are never even mentioned for a European final 

You can almost guess who will be the first club in the City to get one eventually 

Always wandered why the fek we were never put forward for a euro final.  

20-30 yrs ago our stadium was a stand out & still is today.  

Iirc the National body (sfa) were the ones who were responsible for submitting an application.  

Bemused as a teenager then & bemused as an old fan now.