Did the 'journey' finally end yesterday?

superallysbears

No, but after years of clusterfuck after clusterfuck on and off the pitch it is another step up the ladder to being back where we should be. Since the summer I think we have being climbing the ladder 2 rungs at a time, and when that 2nd goal went in and I heard  "we shall not be moved" being sung again, it brought a wee tear to my eye. 

55 is coming, and sooner than I thought. 

47 minutes ago, StirlingBear72 said:

It just doesn't sit right with me. Mainly due to the attitude of all the club's booting us down and the shite we've had to endure. 

I get what you're saying, I just think because of that 55 is going to be the sweetest of any title we've ever won and to be perfectly honest it has been a journey. An unpleasant one at times but a journey nonetheless. 

it wont be over till the League Title is at Ibrox, folk need to stop getting ahead of themselves over a win against fucking Hearts ffs, we haven't won an old firm game for years and until we can compete and beat celtic then we won't win the league and the journey wont be over.

Was a great result and I hope we get another on Wednesday, but the journey is far from over