fans running on the park

KingKirk

Just now, Bears r us said:

I must admit I thought is was just a bit of over exuberance from some young lads and as you said they were not on the pitch. I cannot see it needs an investigation ffs.

It also has to be remembered how starved these young supporters  are of winning anything and while it has to be sensible I just cannot see what all the fuss is about. :confused:

"Investigation "is only ever a word used when it's got Rangers in the same sentence with this biased media 

The bheasts however are a different matter altogether 

25 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Can be used interchangeably with ‘you are’

Example - You’re a pedantic ballbag.

Spaghetihad is honking patter I’ll give u that 😂

I know what you're means, I usually say we or we've when discussing Rangers.

Are you Scots/British ball bag?

Tbf I have never heard Spaghetihad used before so at least it's original mate.

Get it to fk unless it’s 55 or a last minute winner in a big match.

It’s just another stick to poke us with regardless of the exuberance involved.

This will probably fk up any 55 celebrations as when we’re about to take the title you can now guarantee that the stewards and police will be doubled up for that match.

19 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Get it to fk unless it’s 55 or a last minute winner in a big match.

It’s just another stick to poke us with regardless of the exuberance involved.

This will probably fk up any 55 celebrations as when we’re about to take the title you can now guarantee that the stewards and police will be doubled up for that match.

Let them

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I use it mate when referring to quite a lot on here 😃

27 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

So do I usually.

I think it’s my subconscious struggling to relate to pitch invading an away win against Livingston....I’m not into fish on a Friday.

Haha both, Scotland’s still part of the Union, Don’t let the SNP voters and sex offenders forget it! 

Just now, Rum Ham said:

I think it's a bigger embarrassment that people give a fuck how the rest of Scotland view us. 

There wasn't a peep from anyone, anywhere, when Aberdeen fans done the same less than a month ago. 

Too true 

Forgotten about that 

Wonder what our club will have to say on the term investigation 🤔

......................:

5 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

I think it's a bigger embarrassment that people give a fuck how the rest of Scotland view us. 

There wasn't a peep from anyone, anywhere, when Aberdeen fans done the same less than a month ago. 

Mate, I like to think we are better than Aberdeen fans, much,much fucking better. 

9 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

An Aberdeen fan is the only person I’ve seen say there’s nothing wrong with it and showed them celebrating, weirdly.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What have the SPFL ever hammered the club for when it comes to the fans??

Fines wise I don't think anything tbh, from the SPFL side anyway but there's always passing comments made after the fans do something like this & it's main stream media for days (fuck sake the polis are involved now to investigate)

Point stands though, why give them any ammunition to come after us just so that some grown arse guys can cuddle Morelos after he scores to make it 3-0 against Livi. 

As somebody said earlier, weans you can understand, adults naw, it's embarrassing

9 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

So do I usually.

I think it’s my subconscious struggling to relate to pitch invading an away win against Livingston....I’m not into fish on a Friday.

Haha both, Scotland’s still part of the Union, Don’t let the SNP voters and sex offenders forget it! 

Well you let yourself down this time big stuff.

I eat my fish on a Thursday so on a Friday they are basically eating my shite.

You should say bawbag then mate, calling me a bawbag is fine but a ballbag isn't.

10 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Fines wise I don't think anything tbh, from the SPFL side anyway but there's always passing comments made after the fans do something like this & it's main stream media for days (fuck sake the polis are involved now to investigate)

Point stands though, why give them any ammunition to come after us just so that some grown arse guys can cuddle Morelos after he scores to make it 3-0 against Livi. 

As somebody said earlier, weans you can understand, adults naw, it's embarrassing

Football fans having a ball because their team scored is never embarrassing mate. 

It might not be for everyone but each to their own, I would probably fuck the back falling over that wee wall. 😂😂

Police investigation is paper talk because  it’s us, what are they going to investigate what wee wean hadn’t done his homework for the Monday before going to the game. 

3 minutes ago, Begby said:

:lol::lol:, wouldn't be surprised if i had similar fate mate, or id make an arse out of myself by decking it live on TV

:lol: the Bears celebrating with the Rangers scorer, I'm the cunt that tripped and fell, coupen aw gravel etc, on sportscene, :lol::lol: